• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are we *ever* going to get playable pagans and muslims without a mod?

Also, love the new little pop-up about how somebody has died. Do wish they got a little trait icon on their character sheet, though, for when we go back through the fambly tree.

Also, don't suppose next patch could include a few romance events for homosexual characters? Mine never seem to get themselves a lover - even when their spouse's are confronting them after witnessing gay flirtings!

And, maybe, some more info on the character cheets if your children develop a crush? Like who it is - in case you forget, or it happens when they're fostered to somebody out of court? My favourite part of CK1 was marrying off my kids and courtiers to the people they got teen crushes on - even if I had to assassinate a few people to get them married to said crush.

Hover over the skull beside their portrait. It will say how they died.

Is it just me or is anyone else now getting the event with the pig breaking through the fence a hell of a lot?

Also, any chance of PI at some point getting around to actually linking names properly (such as Harold and Harald, Alan and Alain, Valdemar and Waldemar (and Vladimir, unless I'm much mistaken) and quite a few others that have been overlooked?

Oh, and changing Brittany's adjective to Breton. Don't know where they got Brittanian from, this isn't Warhammer lol

Oh, and changing Brittany's adjective to Breton. Don't know where they got Brittanian from, this isn't Warhammer lol

If it where Warhammer Bretonnian would be the adjective to use, still I agree that Breton is the right adjective to use.

my last update was 1.05c, are the last two patches save-compatible or not?
I wouldn't want to lose my prosperous irish kingdom
I wouldn't bet on it. I suggest you finish any valued games before you update.

my last update was 1.05c, are the last two patches save-compatible or not?
I wouldn't want to lose my prosperous irish kingdom

Have played a game through without any problems.

To the guy that talked about linking names, Valdemar and Waldemar for instance, those names are unlinked. I actually looked it up when I found all the names ending in Aldemar, but they're actually all different names. They have similar meanings but they shouldn't be linked and nowhere did I see that they were just variations of each other.

Wish I had never activated automatically update at steam. I cannot play a game now with 1.05e, as they crash at some point without being able to continue games and cannot even play an earlier version thanks to steam... :(
Have to wait for the next patch to be able to play the game, although I really want to play right now :(

Wish I had never activated automatically update at steam. I cannot play a game now with 1.05e, as they crash at some point without being able to continue games and cannot even play an earlier version thanks to steam... :(
Have to wait for the next patch to be able to play the game, although I really want to play right now :(
Yes it's quite annoying - it seems to be quite big as there are few posts on the forum about this problem!

I'm guessing that me being able to usurp the shia caliphate as the king of poland and then go around declaring my own crusades isn't exactly working as intended?

HZU2s.png

8yBlH.png