• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think the next step for Paradox is to create a sub-forum for Steam users. It sounds like Steam customers are having a nightmare with the DLC / updates!

+1
maybe in my dreams....:)
STEAM is the worst when you want just to play your game...it's something evil which everytime breaks your game and destroys your good mood...

The manually patch 1.05c dosn't find my CKII game <.< oddly enought somone else in our group could choose the pathway, while i dont get to <.< same game (store, steam) same computer operative system (windows 7 x64)

The manually patch 1.05c dosn't find my CKII game <.< oddly enought somone else in our group could choose the pathway, while i dont get to <.< same game (store, steam) same computer operative system (windows 7 x64)

so you are using the gamersgate patch for steam? how did you even get it?
wait for steam.

Is there some way to 'refresh' the game launcher? Clear a cache somewhere? Or just reinstall the whole thing?

just wait a few minutes and then start it again.

Is this compatible with 1.05b? Because I just got kingdom of Jerusalem as a reward for crusading as the duke of Lancaster.

I'm also the heir to the throne of England, so I really don't know should I give up my holdings in England or the Middle East. I'd like to move to Jerusalem and give my English holdings to some vassal, but that would require that I'd remove the distance penalty lest certain rebellion occurs. And that would require me to update my game with this hotfix.

Oh God! I haven't played CK2 for weeks now and every time I am thinking about playing there are some game breaking bugs that is patched, but not yet released on Steam. :mad:

I have been thinking about playing every evening this week but don't want to start a new game when I know it's going to be corrupt tomorrow.

Is there a link somewhere? I'm not seeing the patch on steam...

Steam just updated my game to 1.05c, just after exiting the game for tonight... Guess i'll be sitting here a while longer.