• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it just me, or has the scrolling down the spouse list (when arranging a marriage) stopped working? It happened after applying the patch 1.05.

EDIT: Scrolling down with the mouse scroll button.

Is it just me, or has the scrolling down the spouse list (when arranging a marriage) stopped working? It happened after applying the patch 1.05.

EDIT: Scrolling down with the mouse scroll button.
No, I have this issue too. :)

I am having an issue with all colours in the game being immensely screwed up following the 1.05 patch. The problem seems to be in the renderer itself as it affects everything from the first loading screen to the core game. The colours are immensely weird, whites have been replaced with reds and everything appears with a heavy pixelation, 8-bit colour effect.

There were no problems with all patches prior to 1.05 and nothing in my system changed between 1.04 and 1.05.

A couple questions about education:
Will the child get the level of education based on his/her and his/her guardian traits?
For example, will a craven child sent to a martial guardian get the same chance to get a level 4 martial trait than a brave child?

And another one. If you send your kid to a martial guardian for 9 years and to a diplomacy guardian for 1 year, what education trait will the child receive?

I am having an issue with all colours in the game being immensely screwed up following the 1.05 patch. The problem seems to be in the renderer itself as it affects everything from the first loading screen to the core game. The colours are immensely weird, whites have been replaced with reds and everything appears with a heavy pixelation, 8-bit colour effect.

There were no problems with all patches prior to 1.05 and nothing in my system changed between 1.04 and 1.05.

FIXED. I deleted my settings file and let the game generate a fresh one. Problem went away.

I looked at the delta between the two files (old and fresh), and the only difference is the parsing system for disabled hints. Not sure why this would cause a rendering meltdown.

Either way, for anyone who might be having issues with the new patch, I recommend generating a fresh settings file.

Exactly my problem, I'm using Steam with an ATi 5770.

FIXED. I deleted my settings file and let the game generate a fresh one. Problem went away.

I looked at the delta between the two files (old and fresh), and the only difference is the parsing system for disabled hints. Not sure why this would cause a rendering meltdown.

Either way, for anyone who might be having issues with the new patch, I recommend generating a fresh settings file.

Which setting file? There are at least ten...