+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - PATCH RELEASED (v1.05e) - Checksum: BDNP

anyone know, how you join another's war?

did anyone try it yet? Is it save game compatible?

Thanks again, CK2 team, for this great content-filled patch. I'm really happy to support your efforts.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IISemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Is it just me, or has the scrolling down the spouse list (when arranging a marriage) stopped working? It happened after applying the patch 1.05.

EDIT: Scrolling down with the mouse scroll button.

Quote Originally Posted by tst81 View Post
    Is it just me, or has the scrolling down the spouse list (when arranging a marriage) stopped working? It happened after applying the patch 1.05.

EDIT: Scrolling down with the mouse scroll button.
    No, I have this issue too.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Just me or dlc isn't out...?
    A Game of Thrones - Total conversion mod.
    Modding Team Member aka Oga / Ogaburan.

F.A.S.T - Forgable Alternative Sword Themes SumMod for AGOT

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I think nobody has poited out the new loading screens which are added each patch. I love them, great job Paradox!

I am having an issue with all colours in the game being immensely screwed up following the 1.05 patch. The problem seems to be in the renderer itself as it affects everything from the first loading screen to the core game. The colours are immensely weird, whites have been replaced with reds and everything appears with a heavy pixelation, 8-bit colour effect.

There were no problems with all patches prior to 1.05 and nothing in my system changed between 1.04 and 1.05.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IISemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ran Miller View Post
    Just me or dlc isn't out...?
    They are out. Use the in-game store to access them.

A couple questions about education:
    Will the child get the level of education based on his/her and his/her guardian traits?
    For example, will a craven child sent to a martial guardian get the same chance to get a level 4 martial trait than a brave child?

And another one. If you send your kid to a martial guardian for 9 years and to a diplomacy guardian for 1 year, what education trait will the child receive?

anyone figured out how the join another war functions?

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by tst81 View Post
    They are out. Use the in-game store to access them.
    im trying to do just that...
    A Game of Thrones - Total conversion mod.
    Modding Team Member aka Oga / Ogaburan.

F.A.S.T - Forgable Alternative Sword Themes SumMod for AGOT

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The launcher cant find the patch, but its available on the gamersgate homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by trias10 View Post
    I am having an issue with all colours in the game being immensely screwed up following the 1.05 patch. The problem seems to be in the renderer itself as it affects everything from the first loading screen to the core game. The colours are immensely weird, whites have been replaced with reds and everything appears with a heavy pixelation, 8-bit colour effect.

There were no problems with all patches prior to 1.05 and nothing in my system changed between 1.04 and 1.05.
    FIXED. I deleted my settings file and let the game generate a fresh one. Problem went away.

I looked at the delta between the two files (old and fresh), and the only difference is the parsing system for disabled hints. Not sure why this would cause a rendering meltdown.

Either way, for anyone who might be having issues with the new patch, I recommend generating a fresh settings file.

Rome GoldCK2: Holy KnightEUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Multiplayer now broken, can't select nation after hosting and no one can join.

Exactly my problem, I'm using Steam with an ATi 5770.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by White935 View Post
    anyone figured out how the join another war functions?
    Go to the war leader, ask to join in the diplomacy interface.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by Vurado View Post
    No, I have this issue too.
    you guys beat me too it, I just came online to mention this too...

BTW, this is also affecting my scrolling on the charecter browser, too.
    Last edited by the_intricacy; 17-04-2012 at 18:58.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_intricacy View Post
    you guys beat me too it, I just came online to mention this too...
    Bug with clauzewitz. Hot fix out in a day or two.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

FIXED. I deleted my settings file and let the game generate a fresh one. Problem went away.

I looked at the delta between the two files (old and fresh), and the only difference is the parsing system for disabled hints. Not sure why this would cause a rendering meltdown.

Either way, for anyone who might be having issues with the new patch, I recommend generating a fresh settings file.
    Which setting file? There are at least ten...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast