• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I noticed you forgot to include that you fixed the "random_traits=no" command, in the FOR MODDERS section, because i am sure you actually did it. did you ⸮

That's why I love PI. For a game like Empire : Total War or CoD, this amount of addings and corrections would cost you 19,99 €. But here, Paradox give it to you for free. All hail Paradox !! :)

i think youre not allowed to link to patches outside of the technical forum, even guesses at links probably count

Huh? That link is the one from the patcher, though? Only beta patches are confined to the technical forum, real patches' links arent secret, you can see them from the patcher? Ill take it off just in case :)

- Made the revolters in independence wars start gaining ticking war score, and do so immediately

Does this mean that the warscore increases with time in favour of the revolter?

Does this mean that the warscore increases with time in favour of the revolter?

Yeah, the same way you start losing an aggressive war after a year if you dont occupy any target holdings, the revolter will basically start winning from the start. Which will make rebellions much more dangerous if you can squash them quickly... Should be maangeable in 99% of the cases for the player but AI empires are probably going to be substantially more brittle... and installing your catholic Norman dynasty in say, Rus, considerably harder early on.

- Cannot end civil wars until the temporarily independent vassal has no holdings occupied by outsiders

This.

Thanks.

Wow, this fixes some issues I ran in to with gameplay.
-I hate when I become the highest level character and as a result, I become the sole responsible character within my realm suppressing revolts... looks like that may be fixed!
-I hate the game going haywire because I accidentally hit spacebar after a successful invasion and everyone I put in place declares war on me because I haven't finished handing out all the over-limit demesne titles. Now I have a 2 month window before all hell breaks loose... fixed!
-Because Crusades and wars can be coordinated, and because AI will want to help defend against infidels invading a neighbor, it should help make a religous war feel different.
-Everyone fighting a civil war is hostile to an outside invader, the decision to intervene for some quick land should be more strategic, less automatic.

I'm happy with the changes. My current game made it to 1360ish but I really wasn't expecting to finish before the new patch anyway. Time to restart!