+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Patch 1.05 Change Log

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly21 View Post
    Is it just me or all the random courtiers now completely terrible? I know I'm a small count and don't have a big court but my current Martial has a rating of 2 and my spymaster has intrigue 5. I'm not asking for superhuman courtiers, but someone with the rating of 8+ might be nice
    I don't know if it's a change since I haven't played a single county in awhile, but I'm getting the same, I actually had to use the event to invite someone because I didn't have enough (and he had straight 0 stats and was an imbecile - that was a 30 gold well spent)

I also can't even load my last saved games (yes from this patch). My ruler died at 22 with no heirs so I restarted and I can't even load the autosaved games... what a waste for a first playthrough

Is anyone else getting a bug where if their guardian is a grey eminence (diplo type) all of their wards are of the intrigue type? I thought they're suppose to be the same type now? Ah nevermind just found the bug report forum
    Last edited by SeaofStorms; 18-04-2012 at 01:38.

Hi, sory for my bad english. I have a problem with patch 1.05. I play Poland scenario Third Crusad and on 31 January 1295 I have frozen game. You know, I can't move screen and I only hear music. I try to load autosave again, and again but always was this problem. I start another campaign but again has the same but was in another date. Could you help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikus93 View Post
    Hi, sory for my bad english. I have a problem with patch 1.05. I play Poland scenario Third Crusad and on 31 January 1295 I have frozen game. You know, I can't move screen and I only hear music. I try to load autosave again, and again but always was this problem. I start another campaign but again has the same but was in another date. Could you help me ?
    not really the right place. register your game and try the tech support forum. make sure you have the right checksum though.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    With the change so that clothing is not tied to culture, has anyone figured out what it is tied to now?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    There is no rule preventing the last duchy from assimilating. However, duchies in the same de facto state will not assimilate, no. That is WAD.
    I'm confused as to exactly what this means. Can someone illustrate it with an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodotus1 View Post
    I'm confused as to exactly what this means. Can someone illustrate it with an example?
    Sure, it makes more sense if you look at the post he was replying to. It just means that if you are king of Hungary-Croatia (a de facto state because of the common monarch), your Croatian duchies will never assimilate to your Hungarian crown or Vice-versa.

Assimilation of duchies essentially targets either inactive (uncreated/fully conquered) kingdoms as well as kingdoms partially occupied for extended amounts of time, its not a way to merge your multiple crowns into one one sweet Crown... one Crown to Rule them All, One Crown to bring them all and in the purple bind them, in the land of Byzantium where the Caesars lie... ahem.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Does the game run faster? it feels like it does but im not certain
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Definitely runs faster, considerably I thought

Quote Originally Posted by trias10 View Post
    Whoa, something is messed up, the colours in the game have gone bananas, it's like everything has saturation blown out and contrast thrown to max. Even the DDS opening images are messed up. Seems like a D3D issue.

Maybe Steam released some sort of beta patch accidentally. Anyone else getting weird colours?
    i've the same problem. Do you find a solution ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abs0lom View Post
    i've the same problem. Do you find a solution ?
    Delete your documents / Paradox Interactive / Crusader Kings II folder. This folder contains settings files and deleting it should fix your problem. But beware, if your save files are located there, remember to backup them.

it's works fine. thank you

After downloading the latest patch on Steam, my colours are now completely wrong; lettering is filled with black, with only outlines available, and colour burn is giving some pretty trippy colours all over the game; it is still playable, but only barely. Anyone else getting a similar problem?
    Plushie - The obvious, necessary progression of things is knowledge available only to God and Johan, and I'm not so sure about the former.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by James Beil View Post
    After downloading the latest patch on Steam, my colours are now completely wrong; lettering is filled with black, with only outlines available, and colour burn is giving some pretty trippy colours all over the game; it is still playable, but only barely. Anyone else getting a similar problem?
    Read up: 'Delete your documents / Paradox Interactive / Crusader Kings II folder. This folder contains settings files and deleting it should fix your problem. But beware, if your save files are located there, remember to backup them.'

Failing that, verify your game files (Steam) or try re-installing.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13