+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.05 Change Log

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

I noticed you forgot to include that you fixed the "random_traits=no" command, in the FOR MODDERS section, because i am sure you actually did it. did you ⸮
    A Game of Thrones - Total conversion mod.
    Modding Team Member aka Oga / Ogaburan.

F.A.S.T - Forgable Alternative Sword Themes SumMod for AGOT

There is so much I love in this. Lots of things I didn't expect.
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

In the eternal city ... Wait, is Le Mans an eternal city ?
    That's why I love PI. For a game like Empire : Total War or CoD, this amount of addings and corrections would cost you 19,99 €. But here, Paradox give it to you for free. All hail Paradox !!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is gonna be AWESOME

Who else is trying various permutations of the URL used by the 1.04c patcher hoping to catch the patch a few minutes early?
    Last edited by Alerias; 17-04-2012 at 15:37. Reason: removed link just in case :p

in class, at university. change log -veery- distracting over the professor <.<

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i think youre not allowed to link to patches outside of the technical forum, even guesses at links probably count
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

sounds good looking forward to it.
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Quote Originally Posted by Orinsul View Post
    i think youre not allowed to link to patches outside of the technical forum, even guesses at links probably count
    Huh? That link is the one from the patcher, though? Only beta patches are confined to the technical forum, real patches' links arent secret, you can see them from the patcher? Ill take it off just in case

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    - Made the revolters in independence wars start gaining ticking war score, and do so immediately
    Does this mean that the warscore increases with time in favour of the revolter?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaahd View Post
    Yeah, the same way you start losing an aggressive war after a year if you dont occupy any target holdings, the revolter will basically start winning from the start. Which will make rebellions much more dangerous if you can squash them quickly... Should be maangeable in 99% of the cases for the player but AI empires are probably going to be substantially more brittle... and installing your catholic Norman dynasty in say, Rus, considerably harder early on.

Presumably, yes. A lot of mods already do this -- glad to see it being featured into the base game.

That's exactly what it sounds like.

I'm looking forward to playing with this tonight. It looks like a great patch.

Crusader Kings IIRome GoldRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

- Cannot end civil wars until the temporarily independent vassal has no holdings occupied by outsiders

This.

Thanks.
    « La terre entière, continuellement imbibée de sang, n'est qu'un autel immense où tout ce qui vit doit être immolé sans fin, sans mesure, sans relâche, jusqu'à la consommation des choses, jusqu'à l'extinction du mal, jusqu'à la mort de la mort. »

Joseph de Maistre

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That's how I interpreted it.
    edit: Emu'd
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Wow, this fixes some issues I ran in to with gameplay.
    -I hate when I become the highest level character and as a result, I become the sole responsible character within my realm suppressing revolts... looks like that may be fixed!
    -I hate the game going haywire because I accidentally hit spacebar after a successful invasion and everyone I put in place declares war on me because I haven't finished handing out all the over-limit demesne titles. Now I have a 2 month window before all hell breaks loose... fixed!
    -Because Crusades and wars can be coordinated, and because AI will want to help defend against infidels invading a neighbor, it should help make a religous war feel different.
    -Everyone fighting a civil war is hostile to an outside invader, the decision to intervene for some quick land should be more strategic, less automatic.

I'm happy with the changes. My current game made it to 1360ish but I really wasn't expecting to finish before the new patch anyway. Time to restart!
    ----
    Working for a living...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSengokuMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWar of the Vikings

Great patch.

The only feature I don't like:

- Empires are now allowed to create kingdoms

Thank you! I think this will be a big improvement.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Kordian View Post
    Great patch.

The only feature I don't like:
    +1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast