+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any chance of a Live Stream?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
    ... I've never used them as a tool to see if I will buy the game or not though. More likely, I use it to learn the game's ropes.
    Your time would be better spent reading the manual and running the tutorial to "learn the game's ropes" - that experience will be of much greater value because not only is it hands on and specific, but the tutorial can be used as a direct launching pad into a full campaign. An edited video - even of someone playing the tutorial will not provide you that same experience.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Zolotaya View Post
    Your time would be better spent reading the manual and running the tutorial to "learn the game's ropes" - that experience will be of much greater value because not only is it hands on and specific, but the tutorial can be used as a direct launching pad into a full campaign. An edited video - even of someone playing the tutorial will not provide you that same experience.
    especially if the LP'er has an accent -_-
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    yes, we all know those Aussie chaps butcher the Queen's English quite a bit ...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That's the funnest part!

A Let's Play Magna Mundi Beta would really get the word out, otherwise this game will only be bought by the forum peeps at the start. You guys need to try getting this game reviewed by more companies, try get the word out. Give them something to write about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolotaya View Post
    Pfft! Depends on the tutorial. I played the 'tutorial' of HoI3 and that left me just the same as before. Some if not most things are better learned by watching

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club

The tutorial in MM will be a normal game with Portugal, with some helps and explanation...

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Lets Plays and Livestream are the best forms of Advertisment you can have atm and ontop of that they are basically free.

It helped games like Magicka/Terraria/Minecraft even CK2 alot in terms of sales.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Clophiroth View Post
    The tutorial in MM will be a normal game with Portugal, with some helps and explanation...
    Nope. It will be a guided game where pre-scripted events happen to teach you how to use certain elements of the game. Then, in the end, you'll get some time where the chain of pre-scripted events is over, to play completely freely with Portugal.
    Officially EU4 (but not Euro) skeptic.
    Former MMtG staff member.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the Eagles

Ah, ok. Then, I think that I hadn´t understood it correctly XD

Quote Originally Posted by cyric1 View Post
    [...]

[Livestream] helped games like Magicka/Terraria/Minecraft even CK2 alot in terms of sales.
    Yeah, I think that is probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidal View Post
    Yeah, I think that is probably true.
    Yes, just look at the amount of people streaming and frapsing their videos and putting them onto YouTube, these are very good commercials.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarle XII View Post
    Yes, have mercy for the kittens!
    Appeal to pity! Signed Ferrelas, slayer of fallaciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    We know how much time we need to implement certain features and we also know which features can be implemented before the release of the game and which ones have to wait for the patches.
    This sort of implies that you know when it will be out. TELL US!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
    Pfft! Depends on the tutorial. I played the 'tutorial' of HoI3 and that left me just the same as before. Some if not most things are better learned by watching
    I LOVED that tut, it is _awesome_ when you figure out just who it is that's teaching you to play the game. :P
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Another thing, soldier have morale, clergy are moral, well hopefully at least.

Hopefully this is cleared up now.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Haha! They are all either swedish or texan for some reason..

Would be nice to see some LP's eventually, I've been quietly watching MM from the shadows for a while. Well, so long as the LP'er is capable of playing the game. I'm surprised some of them manage to even get their capture software working. derp derp, invade, derp, game over, rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Communazi View Post
    Haha! They are all either swedish or texan for some reason..

Would be nice to see some LP's eventually, I've been quietly watching MM from the shadows for a while. Well, so long as the LP'er is capable of playing the game. I'm surprised some of them manage to even get their capture software working. derp derp, invade, derp, game over, rage.
    That beats a cheesy trailer and a few pictures though.

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Ah, ok. Then, I think that I hadn´t understood it correctly XD
    Just to properly address it , the tutorial provides an explanation about the interface then suggests a path to be taken by the player while playing Portugal. Finally, the player is free to play as in a normal game except there are events designed to detect dangerous conditions and when those conditions appear (for instance, to be at Chaos Stability) the player will have the chance to automatically revert the situation.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

What are the things that we will be able to revert in the tutorial? Chaos stability, and I suppose that max inflation or corruption too, right? A civil war, maybe?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

[...] max inflation or corruption [...]
    Neither should have a cap. Ok, maybe corruption.
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Another thing, soldier have morale, clergy are moral, well hopefully at least.

Hopefully this is cleared up now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3