• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I do wonder, who's the guy who has the Holy Handgrenade as his Sigil?

You should totally swear allegiance to him - or better yet, aim for his titles.

That's Jarl Erik "The Heathen" of Uppland. Although he tends to either revolt or convert rather early, so he might be someone else by now.

Very interesting choice of county and funny writing. I probably would have stubbornly held out longer, just to piss the Swedes off. :D

I am looking forward to more of this. Good entertainment. :)

Getting vasalized may turn out to be a good thing. It may give you a chance to rob some other impoverished count of his lands. Or you could do it the Habsburg way. ;)

Looks like I won't be able to continue this on account of the flurry of new patches coming out from Paradox killing the brave little Dal save game.

I'm going to wait until I'm sure another patch isn't in the pipes, then either re-start as Dal or do another AAR (perhaps one in newly added West Africa in CK2+ 1.07).

Looks like I won't be able to continue this on account of the flurry of new patches coming out from Paradox killing the brave little Dal save game.

I'm going to wait until I'm sure another patch isn't in the pipes, then either re-start as Dal or do another AAR (perhaps one in newly added West Africa in CK2+ 1.07).
NOOOO!!!!! The Horror....

What a shame, since it was a hilarious start! Good luck on your next one. I know many of us will be looking forward to it.

Shame :(. Could you please note it here as soon as you start a new AAR? I am too lazy to check the AAR subforum :D.

Shame :(. Could you please note it here as soon as you start a new AAR? I am too lazy to check the AAR subforum :D.

Will do. I'm not ruling out a restart here in the thread either.

I used to run an AAR like you... Until I took a patch to the savegame. Again like you. Which was annoying, I'd been playing 40 years or so, and it was just getting interesting.

But I got a couple now.

AARs are like pringles. You can never have just one...