+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Hold on, why is that one province in Sweden a different color?": A Dal AAR

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

How unexpected.
    Immersion Enhancement mod for the Byzantine Empire - With an Imperial Decadence system!

Gravel kind: The best succession law since the introduction of cement kind.

Modders: The guys who know the games the best without actually being able to play them...

My two shamefully abandoned AARs...

Nice update. Not a very suprising outcome though, consider Dal's size.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Held der Arbeit View Post
    I do wonder, who's the guy who has the Holy Handgrenade as his Sigil?

You should totally swear allegiance to him - or better yet, aim for his titles.
    That's Jarl Erik "The Heathen" of Uppland. Although he tends to either revolt or convert rather early, so he might be someone else by now.
    "Man is free; but his freedom does not look like the glorious liberty of the Enlightenment; it is no longer the gift of God. Once again, man stands alone in the universe, responsible for his condition, likely to remain in a lowly state, but free to reach above the stars.."
    -Jean-Paul Sartré

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Very interesting choice of county and funny writing. I probably would have stubbornly held out longer, just to piss the Swedes off.
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

Ask how many Divisions I have! InnocentIII's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Fun start. Subscribed.
    Try Aurora - Dwarf Fortress in Space!
    Check out my Vicky2 AAR: Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2 2011 (Round 3) - Completed
    Five for Fighting - A Canadian HoI3 AAR WritAAR of the Week (December 11th - December 18th, 2011) AAR Showcase Week of 6/17/12 - Completed

I am looking forward to more of this. Good entertainment.

Getting vasalized may turn out to be a good thing. It may give you a chance to rob some other impoverished count of his lands. Or you could do it the Habsburg way.

I pledge my full support to this noble endeavor.

Darkest HourMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Held der Arbeit View Post
    I do wonder, who's the guy who has the Holy Handgrenade as his Sigil?

You should totally swear allegiance to him - or better yet, aim for his titles.
    I second this motion. Glory to Dal!
    I'm Here for the Intensity, oh, and the Interactive AARs. Also, one cant get enough of Kaisereich stuff. Oh! and i'm also here for the, you know what, nervermind, I think you get the point.
    Currently representative for Beijing and Chinese Youtn Party canidate for Prime Minister Shang Tsung in Ab Ovo's new IAAR http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ctive-Qing-AAR

AI Programmer Paradox Dev Team Wiz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Looks like I won't be able to continue this on account of the flurry of new patches coming out from Paradox killing the brave little Dal save game.

I'm going to wait until I'm sure another patch isn't in the pipes, then either re-start as Dal or do another AAR (perhaps one in newly added West Africa in CK2+ 1.07).

Darkest HourMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Looks like I won't be able to continue this on account of the flurry of new patches coming out from Paradox killing the brave little Dal save game.

I'm going to wait until I'm sure another patch isn't in the pipes, then either re-start as Dal or do another AAR (perhaps one in newly added West Africa in CK2+ 1.07).
    NOOOO!!!!! The Horror....
    I'm Here for the Intensity, oh, and the Interactive AARs. Also, one cant get enough of Kaisereich stuff. Oh! and i'm also here for the, you know what, nervermind, I think you get the point.
    Currently representative for Beijing and Chinese Youtn Party canidate for Prime Minister Shang Tsung in Ab Ovo's new IAAR http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ctive-Qing-AAR

AARficionado & Storyteller Demi Moderator Eber's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

What a shame, since it was a hilarious start! Good luck on your next one. I know many of us will be looking forward to it.
    Current AAR:
    Our Kingdom Stands Alone - How the Magyars Transformed Hungary into an Empire
    Weekly AAR Showcase - 19, September 2010

WritAAR of the Week - 23, February 2007

When I speak in this color, I do so as a Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules :: AARLand Rules #1 :: AARland Rules #2

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Verdammt!
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Shame . Could you please note it here as soon as you start a new AAR? I am too lazy to check the AAR subforum .
    Immersion Enhancement mod for the Byzantine Empire - With an Imperial Decadence system!

Gravel kind: The best succession law since the introduction of cement kind.

Modders: The guys who know the games the best without actually being able to play them...

My two shamefully abandoned AARs...

AI Programmer Paradox Dev Team Wiz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    Shame . Could you please note it here as soon as you start a new AAR? I am too lazy to check the AAR subforum .
    Will do. I'm not ruling out a restart here in the thread either.

I used to run an AAR like you... Until I took a patch to the savegame. Again like you. Which was annoying, I'd been playing 40 years or so, and it was just getting interesting.

But I got a couple now.

AARs are like pringles. You can never have just one...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2