• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No i haven't, still waiting for a reply to fix the problem.

Has anyone fixed the problem yet, while i am asking?

Hello Tongera and everyone. I am having the identical problem you are with my purchased and now registered 'gold' version of this game and I also look forward to any answer or solution in order to access and finally get to play AHD.

Well at least we now know that there IS an issue with the game. Are you waiting on a reply from a tech team member? Is there someone on this forum who is in an official capacity who could address this, offer a suggestion or a fix for us as paying customers for their product?

I have exactly the same problem. Bought the Gold Edition from CDWOW. I assumed I had been inadvertently sent an old Victoria 2 disc, until I noticed that the file structure was quite recent. Then I found I couldn't register it under "Victoria 2", only under "A House Divided" !
I have submitted my support request today, but I think it is outrageous that you people have been ignored by Paradox for over a week.

Hi all i contacted amazon a few hours ago and they sent me a reply they are looking into victoria 2 gold edition to check to see if it contains AHD they say that they will get back in touch with me within two business days so as soon as i hear il post it here.

Hi all i contacted amazon a few hours ago and they sent me a reply they are looking into victoria 2 gold edition to check to see if it contains AHD they say that they will get back in touch with me within two business days so as soon as i hear il post it here.

Would it be Amazon's fault though if AHD wasn't on the disc?

Well i thought it may have been, as they do promise both "Victoria II Plus Victoria II - A House Divided Expansion Pack" anyway here is the email they sent back:

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that that you have received the incomplete order #026-8954548-7658761.

To properly check on whether this item"Victoria 2 - Gold Edition (PC DVD)" contains Victoria 2 a house divided or not, we’ll need to carry out a physical check of the item in our Fulfilment Centre.

I’ve requested that someone from our Fulfilment Team checks our inventory of "Victoria 2 - Gold Edition (PC DVD)".

We’ll get back to you within 2 business days with an update on this.

If you don’t hear from us within this time, please let us know by replying to this e-mail.

If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time. Freephone (within the UK):

0800 496 1081

International customers can reach us at +44 (0) 207 084 7911.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

I hope this helps. We hope to see you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A2B0CITN1V371N&k=hy

If no please click here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A2B0CITN1V371N&k=hn

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our website: http://www.amazon.co.uk/help

Warmest regards,

Lavanya N.
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Just rember i already contacted amazon, i said it wasn't just me with a problem so when they look in to in and find AHD isnt there they should have to contact all the people the sold the game to and either give them there money back or they may come up with an alternative.