• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.6 version now available for download. Pallet now includes purple/violet variations, removing the very dark Turquoise and Red. Looks pretty nice.

Increased variation in colour placements in both DH and Kaiserreich, adding diversity.

It looks nice but the rapidshare link is telling me the uploader has forbidden downloading. Maybe you could upload it to a more stable file hosting site like gamefront?

I would copy and paste the address into your browser...see if it works.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a site that can permanently host? I don't think traffic is high enough for gamefront

EDIT: Followed a few steps...Hope it does the trick

Last edited:
For now, see if the link is working again. I put it into an open folder, which should do the trick.

A new version will be available once 1.3 arrives. Retouched with brand new new colours and I've even worked on the ocean.

The download for the 1.6 version is not working, is it possible to get a mirror up at somewhere like Depositfiles or Mediafire? (Kaiserreich player)

I find that when I install the mod (using the instructions given) it changes my checksum.

This changes no files to do with the performance of the game - merely the colours and which colours are given to which country. If anything though, I believe it must be the DB - country file.

By all means you can leave that out, but the devs colour assignments for each country are flawed. You'll get conflicting states.

2.0 is here! The obsession is still strong.

I think this one has the colours right, with 2 brand new additions. From this point I will focus on maintaining coherent colour assignments as the game continues to develop.

Could you change the colors for diplomacy? The way it is, it is difficult to tell who is allied, puppeted, or neutral. The subtle colors look nice, but I think they need to be a little less subtle. Everything else is awesome, though.

Could you change the colors for diplomacy? The way it is, it is difficult to tell who is allied, puppeted, or neutral. The subtle colors look nice, but I think they need to be a little less subtle. Everything else is awesome, though.

It may be that I've already changed them...I haven't updated the file in a while, whilst updating my own.

Now updated for 1.04.

Colours assigned to new countries.

Better diplomatic map and weather assignments too.