+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After the new patch still units freezes

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

After the new patch still units freezes

I include my logs.
    Attached Files
    And as the lion
    Slaughters man
    I am the wolf
    And you're the lamb
    Hallowed Troy will fall
    Round the walls
    Faith is shattered bodies fall
    (Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera)

"ei sink ei si not reit? All män sit hier and luck in se son and no män work? Sis give it not!"

"does General Pownall really pwn all?"

Well game froze but this time it was different. GUI was "stuck" (it wasnt unresposnsive) what it looks like to be another freeze but the game seems to run, only units dont move around. Even if it seemed frozen i kept it going for a minute or two and pressed the button to speed it up, after a few secs i got the message that i shot down one enemy aircraft even tough everything was static on the map. The enemy plane that was shot down dissapeared from the map, only problem was nothing was moving past the point were it looked like it froze again.
    Attached Files

The same

Warning - 1:01:29 AM.343 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [BIX] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 131m
    Warning - 1:05:55 AM.671 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [FMP] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 276m
    Warning - 1:05:55 AM.750 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [GIH] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 131m

UPD Arrrghh, guys, I wont to play this game, plz solve this f***** problem!
    Last edited by comp98; 17-04-2012 at 00:19.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Streptokok View Post
    Well game froze but this time it was different. GUI was "stuck" (it wasnt unresposnsive) what it looks like to be another freeze but the game seems to run, only units dont move around. Even if it seemed frozen i kept it going for a minute or two and pressed the button to speed it up, after a few secs i got the message that i shot down one enemy aircraft even tough everything was static on the map. The enemy plane that was shot down dissapeared from the map, only problem was nothing was moving past the point were it looked like it froze again.
    Exactly the same behavior on my computer.

DxDiag
    output_log
    TTG_NAVALWAR_LOG
    TTG_NAVALWAR_COMMS_LOG

Hope it helps.

Im going to keep trying WinXP until its fixed, but at least I managed to play a full hour of one scenario on my laptop with Win7. Crappy graphic card tough on the laptop so it runs slow and "ugly"....
    So it seems it is the WinXP/SP3 problem

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    EUIV: Art of War

I dont have XP, though. So I dont know what's wrong with my computer.

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Same as others, nothing new in log files: sorry...

same freeze problem as before

+ Reply to Thread