• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

De Savage

Captain
22 Badges
Jul 14, 2005
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
First I want to thank developers for their hard work. This is THE game I've waiting for a long time. I've been having great fun so far. But always there is some areas that some tweak is needed.

1. Is it possible to add range tool? Two kind of tools is needed. One which you can stick to map and another which can be sticked to moving target example ship. With range ring it's much easier to deploy your ASW forces to right distance.

2. Addition to range tool/ring it would be great if you could make "permanent" range rings for your weapons/sensors. By permanent I mean that it will show even after selecting another unit.

3. "Line/distance tool" would be neat too.

4. It's hard to determine range for air missions. Some tools to show you how far your plane can reach would be nice. Maybe colored range circle before you launch your planes.

Hopefully you can tweak this great game even more with patches. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your kind words and suggestions.

We have a Suggestions subforum (visible when game is registered on this site) where a lot of what you mention has also been covered. As you've probably guessed the list is getting long, but we have a lot of time, don't we :)

*registered NWAC*

Simple pause would be neat too. Even greater would be pause but you could still click units and give commands and then unpause and watch.

I would like to see an active pause, especially for scenarios where the bad guys are already shooting asrocs at you at the start of the scenario. The ability to create larger scenarios is also restricted with no active pause, battles can only played in one geographic region at the moment. You have eyes in all directions.