Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MISSION EDITOR: It's happening!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Let them have their holidays in peace The devs are allowed at least two weeks, if not more...
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just got the Paradox Newsletter in my inbox, and the release date for the editor is June 4th!

We know what you're thinking. “This game you released of tactical, modern-day Naval combat is cool, but it needs more Game of Thrones-themed missions.” Well, worry no more! Come June 4th we're releasing a free, high-power mission editor for Naval War.

Here are just a few of the features Turbo Tape will be gifting you with:
    • Access to all game units, as well as their grouping, waypoints, flight deck configuration and weapon loads
    • Select victory conditions, mission preview image and more
    • Hosting of multiplayer games using any custom mission
    • Steam Workshop integration for simple sharing and downloading of any community created mission

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is going to be a VERY good next few weeks. Thank god it is my summer holidays and I have the free time!

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Quote Originally Posted by steve58 View Post
    Just got the Paradox Newsletter in my inbox, and the release date for the editor is June 4th!

We know what you're thinking. “This game you released of tactical, modern-day Naval combat is cool, but it needs more Game of Thrones-themed missions.” Well, worry no more! Come June 4th we're releasing a free, high-power mission editor for Naval War.

Here are just a few of the features Turbo Tape will be gifting you with:
    • Access to all game units, as well as their grouping, waypoints, flight deck configuration and weapon loads
    • Select victory conditions, mission preview image and more
    • Hosting of multiplayer games using any custom mission
    • Steam Workshop integration for simple sharing and downloading of any community created mission
    Thanx for the "USEFULL" reply, that was what I was looking for brother. Right on!

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Hi gang,

Just a small update - the mission editor will release on June 7th, as per our sales team and Steam's request. Our newsletter went out prior to that information reaching us. So you'll have to wait for a couple of days more but it sounds like the launch will be well worth the wait!

Kind regards
    Susana

Quote Originally Posted by sertore View Post
    Hello Susana, thanks for good news!

Anyway, I would like to point your kindly attention on the freezing issue, still a nightmare for a lot of players and that let the game unplayable: what can we think reading the news on the mission editor for a game that does not work... sound like a joke!

Please give us the notice that the freezing issue is solved and then we could be more happy to get news on the unit and mission editor...
    A little off topic and in the wrong thread dont ya think?...no offense.

No offense for sure smackz... you are right!

Sorry, big disappointment and frustration make me crazy: forget my post, no offense too.
    Last edited by sertore; 31-05-2012 at 19:58.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Just thought I'd share this with you chaps, aswell as the game devs who apparently haven't seen one xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	picanom-picture-01_2012-05-31.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	55124Click image for larger version

Name:	picanom-picture-02_2012-05-31.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	55125Click image for larger version

Name:	picanom-picture-04_2012-05-31.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	55126

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic Circle

Where'd you pick it up?
    "The best thing about the British is our ability to laugh at ourselves. By ourselves, I mean other people and by laugh, I mean invade."

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Some minor computer games site that was linked to on this forum a while ago

Minor negative: no printed manual

AWW, who reads manuals anyway and printing juz uses up your ink cartridge

Thanks for the heads up, would have loved to have it in 2 days but a few more days isn't so bad

Would it be possible for someone to create a scenario with an extremely long play time and with the goal of completely wiping out the other side and thus making it a technical campaign mode?

Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Neoman View Post
    Would it be possible for someone to create a scenario with an extremely long play time and with the goal of completely wiping out the other side and thus making it a technical campaign mode?
    Now that would be brilliant! although I think this would work best with a cold war expansion pack, because of the vastly larger amount of ships both sides have, NATO keeping the trade lanes open whilst
    the Warsaw pact will be doing every thing to kill every supply ship bound for Europe.
    -like red storm rising

Private

for me it would be more interesting to see some scenario's from larry bonds 'cauldron' :P

Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by acelanceloet View Post
    for me it would be more interesting to see some scenario's from larry bonds 'cauldron' :P
    that would definitely be interesting, France,Germany Vs GB,US, Czech rep.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I guess this is going to tear me away from Battlefield 3. At least DICE is Swedish like paradox.

Not complaining though, I am extremely excited for this!

Darkest HourMount & Blade: Warband

Oh man this is gonna be awesome I'm hoping it comes out at midnight. That way i can begin work on my custom scenarios, and in the future maybe even a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    Hi gang,

Just a small update - the mission editor will release on June 7th, as per our sales team and Steam's request. Our newsletter went out prior to that information reaching us. So you'll have to wait for a couple of days more but it sounds like the launch will be well worth the wait!

Kind regards
    Susana
    Hi,

According Suzana (Paradox Publishing), mission editor is available today. Can you you confirm JanH ? Can' wait any more.
    Last edited by cronos3807; 07-06-2012 at 16:14.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Hello,

I can confirm that we have submitted the patch with the Mission Editor to Valve/Steam, and that they are to press the magic button releasing it to everybody today. From experience, over there stuff happens in the morning Pacific Time (in a few hours). Fingers crossed!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast