• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can put also a "COIL – Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser" in some future DLC.
Like Boeing, Northrop Grumman and Lockheed Martin are developing. In 2030, they will be real.

And more countries would be fun. =P

Yeah that thing could shoot incoming missiles even targetting aircrafts. A Boeing 737 equipped with that kind of laser could also target warships or a formation of strategic bombers or an AWACS flight.

Yiippee! I just have one request. Allow us to add % chance a unit might show up to add variability to a mission. So we can set a sub to 25% or 75% it will be in the scenario. An "area spawn" would be awesome too. Drag a square around an area and the sub could be anywhere wiithin the square.

Jpinard,

We do have variability in position already; will start using it more in future scenario building. Have a percent chance of occurring is a good idea, though with the power of single units it means pure luck to a significant degree determines the difficulty of the mission. But it's a good option to have.

PS: We also have a suggestions subforum where such suggestions have an easier time not getting lost in traffic ;)

I really can't wait for this. I've been dreaming up scenarios these past few days that will kill either my eyes or my computer, whichever first.

Just wondering, will it be possible to chose which side a unit is on, instead of just NATO v Russia? Would be fun to do a Europe v USA type scenario.

I really can't wait for this. I've been dreaming up scenarios these past few days that will kill either my eyes or my computer, whichever first.

Just wondering, will it be possible to chose which side a unit is on, instead of just NATO v Russia? Would be fun to do a Europe v USA type scenario.

Having configurable factions would expand the awesomeness of the editor!

Based on another thread here, it sounds like they are working on MP - I'd rather have the editor too, but MP is key to expand interest I would think.

Oops, I was thinking about Arcania. My error. Sorry

Last edited:
Hehe, so many games by now on these forums, it's easy to get a bit lost sometimes, no worries! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.