• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this mission editor be user friendly? i always want to make my own scenarios, but have often been turned off by how complex the editors can be

The best example i can give of what i mean is in IL2 Sturmovik.

There is a user friendly quick mission builder which i use all the time

there is also a full mission builder that is far to confusing for me

so will the mission editor be user friendly? or can we expect two kinds of editiors, simaler to IL2 Sturmovick

Now to just wait for the release of Naval War South Atlantic!

Extremely happy to hear. Really the only thing I feel this game has been missing, games of this type scream out for editors and random mission generators. Much cudos to you guys, I'm now very glad (instead of just glad) I went with the purchase.

Def there in one of the reasons I bought the game. Thank you.

Are you intending to include a unit / weapon editor as part of the mission editor?
That would be more of a modding tool, as we see it, so not sure how it would fit in the mission editor.

No plans about that, but it's not that much work to create a tool to edit units, weapons and sensors. I am pretty sure somebody else will create such a thing before we get around to it.

That would be more of a modding tool, as we see it, so not sure how it would fit in the mission editor.

No plans about that, but it's not that much work to create a tool to edit units, weapons and sensors. I am pretty sure somebody else will create such a thing before we get around to it.

That was my primary reason for asking, checking whether it is worth starting to develop one. Thanks. :)

Any ETA?

No, but we're developing it as fast as we can.

Thank you Jan! This is excellent news. I am hoping we can have the AI enabled to play one-side and Coop play for the human team if at all possible! Even if not at launch a future update like this would be fantastic for those of us who like to play one side or the other with our friends.

Thanks for your incredible work so far Jan, you and your team. Your community support has been outstanding, thanks so much for going above and beyond for your customer base!

Status
Not open for further replies.