• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them have their holidays in peace :) The devs are allowed at least two weeks, if not more...

Just got the Paradox Newsletter in my inbox, and the release date for the editor is June 4th!

We know what you're thinking. “This game you released of tactical, modern-day Naval combat is cool, but it needs more Game of Thrones-themed missions.” Well, worry no more! Come June 4th we're releasing a free, high-power mission editor for Naval War.

Here are just a few of the features Turbo Tape will be gifting you with:
• Access to all game units, as well as their grouping, waypoints, flight deck configuration and weapon loads
• Select victory conditions, mission preview image and more
• Hosting of multiplayer games using any custom mission
• Steam Workshop integration for simple sharing and downloading of any community created mission

Just got the Paradox Newsletter in my inbox, and the release date for the editor is June 4th!

We know what you're thinking. “This game you released of tactical, modern-day Naval combat is cool, but it needs more Game of Thrones-themed missions.” Well, worry no more! Come June 4th we're releasing a free, high-power mission editor for Naval War.

Here are just a few of the features Turbo Tape will be gifting you with:
• Access to all game units, as well as their grouping, waypoints, flight deck configuration and weapon loads
• Select victory conditions, mission preview image and more
• Hosting of multiplayer games using any custom mission
• Steam Workshop integration for simple sharing and downloading of any community created mission
Thanx for the "USEFULL" reply, that was what I was looking for brother. Right on!

Hi gang,

Just a small update - the mission editor will release on June 7th, as per our sales team and Steam's request. Our newsletter went out prior to that information reaching us. So you'll have to wait for a couple of days more but it sounds like the launch will be well worth the wait!

Kind regards
Susana

Hello Susana, thanks for good news!

Anyway, I would like to point your kindly attention on the freezing issue, still a nightmare for a lot of players and that let the game unplayable: what can we think reading the news on the mission editor for a game that does not work... sound like a joke!

Please give us the notice that the freezing issue is solved and then we could be more happy to get news on the unit and mission editor...
A little off topic and in the wrong thread dont ya think?...no offense.

Just thought I'd share this with you chaps, aswell as the game devs who apparently haven't seen one xD

picanom-picture-01_2012-05-31.jpgpicanom-picture-02_2012-05-31.jpgpicanom-picture-04_2012-05-31.jpg

Would it be possible for someone to create a scenario with an extremely long play time and with the goal of completely wiping out the other side and thus making it a technical campaign mode?

Would it be possible for someone to create a scenario with an extremely long play time and with the goal of completely wiping out the other side and thus making it a technical campaign mode?

Now that would be brilliant! although I think this would work best with a cold war expansion pack, because of the vastly larger amount of ships both sides have, NATO keeping the trade lanes open whilst
the Warsaw pact will be doing every thing to kill every supply ship bound for Europe.
-like red storm rising

Hi gang,

Just a small update - the mission editor will release on June 7th, as per our sales team and Steam's request. Our newsletter went out prior to that information reaching us. So you'll have to wait for a couple of days more but it sounds like the launch will be well worth the wait!

Kind regards
Susana

Hi,

According Suzana (Paradox Publishing), mission editor is available today. Can you you confirm JanH ? Can' wait any more.

Last edited:
Hello,

I can confirm that we have submitted the patch with the Mission Editor to Valve/Steam, and that they are to press the magic button releasing it to everybody today. From experience, over there stuff happens in the morning Pacific Time (in a few hours). Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.