Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSION EDITOR: It's happening!

Best News I Got All Week! Thank You JanH!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Petta View Post
    You can put also a "COIL – Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser" in some future DLC.
    Like Boeing, Northrop Grumman and Lockheed Martin are developing. In 2030, they will be real.

And more countries would be fun. =P
    Yeah that thing could shoot incoming missiles even targetting aircrafts. A Boeing 737 equipped with that kind of laser could also target warships or a formation of strategic bombers or an AWACS flight.
    "A society that robs an individual of the product of his effort, or enslaves him, or attempts to limit the freedom of his mind, or compels him to act against his own rational judgment-a society that sets up a conflict between its edicts and the requirements of man's nature-is not, strictly speaking, a society, but a mob held together by institutionalized gang-rule. Such a society destroys all the values of human coexistence, has no possible justification and represents not a source of benefits, but the deadliest threat to man's survival" -Ayn Rand. Read about the nature of Singapore regime on 'exposingsingapore' blog

In some screenshots of the game, we can see a different Main menu. Including a encyclopedia and different options.
    Why they are not in the real game?

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Petta View Post
    In some screenshots of the game, we can see a different Main menu. Including a encyclopedia and different options.
    Why they are not in the real game?
    The mock-ups of the front page design were made a long time ago and put in there as placeholders in the beta.

The encyclopedia would be good.
    =/

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Semper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yiippee! I just have one request. Allow us to add % chance a unit might show up to add variability to a mission. So we can set a sub to 25% or 75% it will be in the scenario. An "area spawn" would be awesome too. Drag a square around an area and the sub could be anywhere wiithin the square.

Jpinard,

We do have variability in position already; will start using it more in future scenario building. Have a percent chance of occurring is a good idea, though with the power of single units it means pure luck to a significant degree determines the difficulty of the mission. But it's a good option to have.

PS: We also have a suggestions subforum where such suggestions have an easier time not getting lost in traffic

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I really can't wait for this. I've been dreaming up scenarios these past few days that will kill either my eyes or my computer, whichever first.

Just wondering, will it be possible to chose which side a unit is on, instead of just NATO v Russia? Would be fun to do a Europe v USA type scenario.

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Eridan Ampora View Post
    I really can't wait for this. I've been dreaming up scenarios these past few days that will kill either my eyes or my computer, whichever first.

Just wondering, will it be possible to chose which side a unit is on, instead of just NATO v Russia? Would be fun to do a Europe v USA type scenario.
    Having configurable factions would expand the awesomeness of the editor!
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

You can call the fractions what you want, but the sides are unfortunately hardcoded into the GUI. We'll change that; we'll see when.

Same, been thinking up ideas, sense before the game was even released and can't wait to start making them ^_^

Thanks again dev team for bringing us a great feature for the game

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Any updates? Know when we might see it rolled out, roughly?

We have a few more lose ends to confirm, then we'll let you know.

Yay, can't wait

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2DungeonlandEU3 Complete
    ImpireKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Pirates of Black CoveThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubWar of the Vikings

Awesome News .

How long to wait for release of the editor??
    I have all the missions in company with my eyes closed I can finish ...

so any updates?

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

Based on another thread here, it sounds like they are working on MP - I'd rather have the editor too, but MP is key to expand interest I would think.

Oops, I was thinking about Arcania. My error. Sorry
    Last edited by rosseau; 26-05-2012 at 21:28. Reason: I'm dumb
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Hehe, so many games by now on these forums, it's easy to get a bit lost sometimes, no worries!
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Quote Originally Posted by smackz View Post
    so any updates?
    so again

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast