• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Xaldin31 and Boris ze Spider are my top picks for the day.

Vote Boris ze Spider

He voted for a person who was not the lynched wolf, making it less likely the wolf would be lynched and today he tries to distance himself by saying he meant to vote said wolf, wolf, wolf, wolf.

True... i must confess i didn't spot this. Another lesson i take in this first game.

You giving this lesson is nice, thanks.... nice or cunning...

I don't have much clue, so i'll go back to my first suspect of yesterday

Unvote Adamus
Vote Suirates

Sorry for the colour issue, not sure what happened. As i don't want to edit my post because of the rules, i'll double post :eek:o

True... i must confess i didn't spot this. Another lesson i take in this first game.

Unvote Adamus
Vote Suirates

Sorry for the triple post... but why won't my test appear with the appropriate colour ? :wacko:

Good Lord... and now test is ok... :wacko: :wacko:

In short :

Unvote Adamus
Vote Suirates

Sorry for the triple post... but why won't my test appear with the appropriate colour ? :wacko:

Forum bugs?
Also, don't be too afraid to edit posts for formatting stuff like this when the deadline is still this far away. The intent of that rule is to prevent people from playing silly sneaky games with their votes, not to make people unable to fix their layouts :p
If you don't touch the vote and the deadline is still more than 8 hours away it should generally be fine ;-)

Heh. Many people don't learn to look back to see what people were going after what other people. You attempting to do so is already raising you a notch over the herd. :)

Unvote Adamus
Vote Suirates

Suirantes may not be a bad lynch. He's not making crazy ties this game - getting a bit out of character.
Or maybe he learned his lessen after the last 2 games :p

I think the possibility of Suirantes learning his lesson cannot be discounted. Ties are bad people. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE DAYS OF TERROR WHEN LEMEARD WALKED THIS LAND?!

After giving it some thought:

Vote Falc

The newbies mostly still have their early days immunity, snoopdoggs defense sounded believable, split, slinky and adamus are bad lynches, Suirantes and boris already have votes, so it comes down to Falc or LS. And I'd like to really hear from Falc.

It all seemed a little bit too shady from Boris last night... too convenient a mistake, handled well that could have been a good move...

I would of been killed shown to be a villager, Boris would of pleaded ignorance and stated that he in fact hadnt really wanted to vote the goodie thus allowing him to live another and save his packmate Reis in the process.

From my point of view (which i understand people still wont trust 100%) all who voted reis should not be ran up, until all others have been investigated (basic logic i know, but for some of the newer players). The wolves were (i believe) out in force last night attempting to save reis from the chop, but not until he was acutally in danger. Split put reis in danger by voting him up the vote count, i voted him also attempting to save myself (reasonable[though i didnt think reis would of been a wolf if im honest]) and look who shows up with a confusing yet convenient mis-vote... BORIS

Vote BORIS ZE WOLF

I do not think we have much choice regardless Boris at this point in any case. He is a prime suspect and thus will never get hunted if he is not a wolf….. thus the sooner we lynch him the better…. Vote Boris

After giving it some thought:

Vote Falc

The newbies mostly still have their early days immunity, snoopdoggs defense sounded believable, split, slinky and adamus are bad lynches, Suirantes and boris already have votes, so it comes down to Falc or LS. And I'd like to really hear from Falc.

Will have to wait until I'm home from work + shopping...

vote Tai

Why would a villager vote for himself? Oh right, I did that once too.

unvote Tai
vote Boris

I agree with split.

Hmmm i wonder... this "raise of shields" (not sure how to properly translate this french expression) looks pretty suspicious to me... maybe it's being paranoid already in my very first game...

But this strong defense from Adamus, The_Split and Suirantes feels like a pack trying to protect itself after losing a member due to some lack of organization, being mostly all targeted in the first vote.

But i guess we'll get the answer when we learn who Boris really was...

Current quick count :
Adamus : 1
Boris : 4
Suirantes : 1
Falc : 1
Tai : 1
Tamuis : 1

not enough time to play any dirty politics today, but I don't think it will matter much, since the picture is getting clearer.

Vote Falc

Hmmm i wonder... this "raise of shields" (not sure how to properly translate this french expression) looks pretty suspicious to me... maybe it's being paranoid already in my very first game...

But this strong defense from Adamus, The_Split and Suirantes feels like a pack trying to protect itself after losing a member due to some lack of organization, being mostly all targeted in the first vote.

But i guess we'll get the answer when we learn who Boris really was...

Current quick count :
Adamus : 1
Boris : 4
Suirantes : 1
Falc : 1
Tai : 1
Tamuis : 1

seen as me and the split basically threw the rope round reis hairy wolf neck i highly doubt nay refute your flawed logic here. Sorry.