• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 20, 2011
www.youtube.com
First part: [video=youtube;GadYO6HXGvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GadYO6HXGvQ[/video]
Second part: [video=youtube;Kp78HTlLNDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_118967&feature=iv&v=Kp78HTlLNDI&src_vid=GadYO6HXGvQ[/video]

Third part...comming soon (very soon)

Not bad, but bad enough. Sorry to tell this to a fellow romanian, but you could have done lot better, especially with so many manpower.
I have never accepted the URSS claims, and conquered , in this order, Hungary, half of Cehoslovakia, whole of Poland ( they jumped on me , otherwise I would have let them alone ), Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, metropolitan Italy, as I didn't have ships, then Turkey just for fun. After that it just get boring. And all the time the single thing that kept me from world conquest was the severe lack of manpower.

Not bad, but bad enough. Sorry to tell this to a fellow romanian, but you could have done lot better, especially with so many manpower.
I have never accepted the URSS claims, and conquered , in this order, Hungary, half of Cehoslovakia, whole of Poland ( they jumped on me , otherwise I would have let them alone ), Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, metropolitan Italy, as I didn't have ships, then Turkey just for fun. After that it just get boring. And all the time the single thing that kept me from world conquest was the severe lack of manpower.

I have my strategy. Operation "Red Rat's". I have millitary acces in Turkey (200 relations), and I sent two army's with ten division in both army's. And when Operation Barbarossa begin's, I will attack them from Turkey (i will put these army's in ships) and after I will land, and after I will block supllies line's and 'bye-bye' soviets.
Anyway, thank's for post and for watching.
And many sorry for my english (-_-")

Part 4 comming soon (with operation Red Rat's).

Operation "Red Rats" :
15fsnf9.jpg

2cduc83.jpg

No problem, your english is good. Where do you block the supplies lines, in Caucasus ?
I didn't fight with the URSS after the bulgarian claims triggered, but that is only when molotov-ribbentrop pact have triggered. That was in another game.
In the one I have mentioned earlier, since Poland have attacked me in 1938, and I have managed to beat them to a pulp in the spring of 1939, the URSS didn't get any cores on my provinces, and therefore no claims.
Anyway, I guess it would have been much more difficult to fight them, since in that case the border was triple in lenght, and I didn't have manpower enough to man it.

I was never able to assassinate Stalin, I tried from 39 til 41 but it failed every time, had 10 spies inside

I have good ministers. xD (with more intelligents), and lucky..:D

Here is the part 5:
[video=youtube;wkjPNI5YXzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkjPNI5YXzE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Operation Iron Sky and the new ally.

After the capitulation of Russia, USA did not join in war, and some allies country left to the alliance.
UK capitulate after two mounths, and World War 2 it's over. I forgot to made some printscreen..

So, part 6 it's the last. Thank's for watching and comments.

I will start a MDS AAR with Romania.