• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I tried to search for a disc version in Norway but no one seem to have it.

:rofl:
Awesome. I haven't actually even seen a boxed set myself... ;)

I saw they had a cd version on CDON.no but they took it away at release. I am glad I didn't preorder it.

Awesome. I haven't actually even seen a boxed set myself... ;)

Love the way its actually cheaper to get a boxed copy than it is to buy on Steam. Seems the boxed copy is not out until the 20th.

Awesome. I haven't actually even seen a boxed set myself...
Love the way its actually cheaper to get a boxed copy than it is to buy on Steam. Seems the boxed copy is not out until the 20th.

Unless there is a sale, this is usually par for the course...
Always found that amusing. "Lets remove all these extra costs and have digital sales; but lets make the prise even higher."
Call of Duty and The Old Republic are the best examples of this; costing almost 2/3 to double more on Digital Purchase then in stores.

Blimey. To be fair, some of the extra cost might be justified as funding the server capacity for the crazed frenzy of CoD downloaders.

But NWAC? I suspect this game has slightly more selective fans :p

Where can i buy the disk in the US?

Why would you want a disk the game size is not too large. It can certainly be downloaded through steam :)

Personal preference:eek:o

Well if you buy disc you still need to install steam I think and the game updates through steam too. :eek:o