+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to Buy Naval War: Arctic Circle

Where to Buy Naval War: Arctic Circle

Places where you can buy and download.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-NWAC/...-arctic-circle

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200050/

If your a disc type of person you can per-order the game from these web sites below.

http://www.gamespier.com/engine/shop...ctic+Circle+PC

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/2140...e/Product.html

http://www.wowhd.co.uk/games/naval-w...111109#bc=984d

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesf2vg1keun6/

I bought NWAC from gamersgate, and I'm thinking about getting the disc version too.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    EUIV: Art of War

I tried to search for a disc version in Norway but no one seem to have it.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks for the disc info!

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Awesome. I haven't actually even seen a boxed set myself...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by JanH View Post
    I saw they had a cd version on CDON.no but they took it away at release. I am glad I didn't preorder it.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by JanH View Post
    Love the way its actually cheaper to get a boxed copy than it is to buy on Steam. Seems the boxed copy is not out until the 20th.
    "It's life, Jim, but not as we know it"

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    Motherboard GA-870A-UD3
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs) 2.8GHz
    12Gb RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Love the way its actually cheaper to get a boxed copy than it is to buy on Steam. Seems the boxed copy is not out until the 20th.
    Unless there is a sale, this is usually par for the course...
    Always found that amusing. "Lets remove all these extra costs and have digital sales; but lets make the prise even higher."
    Call of Duty and The Old Republic are the best examples of this; costing almost 2/3 to double more on Digital Purchase then in stores.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blimey. To be fair, some of the extra cost might be justified as funding the server capacity for the crazed frenzy of CoD downloaders.

But NWAC? I suspect this game has slightly more selective fans

I had the beta version on steam, i cant seem to buy the final version though. How can i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander.ahl View Post
    I had the beta version on steam, i cant seem to buy the final version though. How can i get it?
    The "beta" part is gone from the name obviously, but it should show up in your Steam library automagically. You may have to redownload/reinstall it.

It is still strange. I have version 1.0.2.3. Nor does it ask for the product key when launching it for the first time.

That's the latest.

Ah, you can't buy it because it's already yours to keep Thanks for participating in the beta!

So the encyclopedia and other options on the start menu are not on the final version yet?

Indeed.

Deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn3ipen View Post

I saw they had a cd version on CDON.no but they took it away at release. I am glad I didn't preorder it.
    You can preorder at play.com and they ship to Norway for free

Recruit

Where can i buy the disk in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by AFBEAST View Post
    Where can i buy the disk in the US?
    Why would you want a disk the game size is not too large. It can certainly be downloaded through steam
    "A society that robs an individual of the product of his effort, or enslaves him, or attempts to limit the freedom of his mind, or compels him to act against his own rational judgment-a society that sets up a conflict between its edicts and the requirements of man's nature-is not, strictly speaking, a society, but a mob held together by institutionalized gang-rule. Such a society destroys all the values of human coexistence, has no possible justification and represents not a source of benefits, but the deadliest threat to man's survival" -Ayn Rand. Read about the nature of Singapore regime on 'exposingsingapore' blog

Recruit

Personal preference

Quote Originally Posted by AFBEAST View Post
    Personal preference
    Well if you buy disc you still need to install steam I think and the game updates through steam too.
    "A society that robs an individual of the product of his effort, or enslaves him, or attempts to limit the freedom of his mind, or compels him to act against his own rational judgment-a society that sets up a conflict between its edicts and the requirements of man's nature-is not, strictly speaking, a society, but a mob held together by institutionalized gang-rule. Such a society destroys all the values of human coexistence, has no possible justification and represents not a source of benefits, but the deadliest threat to man's survival" -Ayn Rand. Read about the nature of Singapore regime on 'exposingsingapore' blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast