• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(308198)

Private
3 Badges
Apr 28, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
ok im trying to download kaiserreich Mod but fail. I need someone to download the mod completly with all the changes so i can download it and play it if u do this i will pay u $40 or but a game of your choosing on steam and give it to you. Post the link. My computer is windows 8 any info u need i will provided!!! :excl:

I'm not buying it. :p
It'd be easier if you registered your game and tried to solve the problem in the tech forum.

Yeah. Register your game and the tech support forum will provide all the help you need to get it running

ok im trying to download kaiserreich Mod but fail. I need someone to download the mod completly with all the changes so i can download it and play it if u do this i will pay u $40 or but a game of your choosing on steam and give it to you. Post the link. My computer is windows 8 any info u need i will provided!!! :excl:

$40 to download a free mod, and send you it? o_O

ar1233874133853.jpg

"In the name of Paradox, we shall fight pirates in the forums, we shall fight them in the mod forums, and we shall fight them on third party distributor networks. For we shall never surrender!"​

ar1233874133853.jpg

"In the name of Paradox, we shall fight pirates in the forums, we shall fight them in the mod forums, and we shall fight them on third party distributor networks. For we shall never surrender!"​

P.S. we shall fight them, we shall fight their lovers, we shall fight their supporters, we shall fight their kids, we shall fight their dogs and cats.

P.S. we shall fight them, we shall fight their lovers, we shall fight their supporters, we shall fight their kids, we shall fight their dogs and cats.

we shall fight them with words, we shall fight them with fists, we shall fight them with sticks, we shall fight them with rocks, we shall fight them with guns, we shall fight them with planes, we shall fight them with tanks, we shall fight them with missiles, we shall fight them with nukes, we shall fight them.

Listen JhonnyBoy007:...
...... you download kaiserreich.

... you extract it ... to your main DH folder...there is a folder called Mods... directly under Modding Documentation... yeah?
.... extract the download to C:\Darkest Hour\Mods.... you may be confused .. BUT Darkest Hour Full and Darkest Hour Lite are also mods....
...so... when you are done with this step, ... you will now have C:\Darkest hour\Mods.. and inside that Mods folder, you will have Darkest Hour Full, Darkest Hour Lite, and Kaiserreich... yeah?

... you then start the game up... see the Loading Screen...?
.... if you are confused, I suggest you read the first 2 pages of the DH manual...?

... ok,.. near the bottom of the Loading page... you can make various choices... just by ticking off the boxes... ?
... to the bottom of the screen... see the Mods area?... click on the arrow and Kaiserreich should be listed in the "list of mods", click on it.
.. the game will now load up Kaiserreich.. play

hope this helps... save your money, buy beer and pizza.. cheers

Now, there's a little pirate in all of us
Yarrr.
Piracy is a good way to learn if you want to buy the game. I don't find demos to be very representative as they usually try to show the best, handpicked parts of the game and serve as a poor example of general replayability.
and when I was young, I couldn't really afford video games, so yeah

Well, I don't trust pirate sites so I just never pirate! :D
And I don't pirate songs either, I just use the youtube-mp3 converter ;)