+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Money Reward if u help!!!!!!

Private
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Brownsville, Texas, United States, 112154175463810, Brownsville, Texas

Exclamation Money Reward if u help!!!!!!

ok im trying to download kaiserreich Mod but fail. I need someone to download the mod completly with all the changes so i can download it and play it if u do this i will pay u $40 or but a game of your choosing on steam and give it to you. Post the link. My computer is windows 8 any info u need i will provided!!!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm not buying it.
    It'd be easier if you registered your game and tried to solve the problem in the tech forum.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Owner of the Portuguese Speakers Community (PSC)!

Domination of the Draka for Darkest Hour

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Yeah. Register your game and the tech support forum will provide all the help you need to get it running

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBoy007 View Post
    ok im trying to download kaiserreich Mod but fail. I need someone to download the mod completly with all the changes so i can download it and play it if u do this i will pay u $40 or but a game of your choosing on steam and give it to you. Post the link. My computer is windows 8 any info u need i will provided!!!
    $40 to download a free mod, and send you it? o.O

Just unzip the file in the mod folder. Why does this need two threads?

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure this breaks some kind of forum rule, and I'm especially wary of the fact that he hasn't registered the game...

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

"In the name of Paradox, we shall fight pirates in the forums, we shall fight them in the mod forums, and we shall fight them on third party distributor networks. For we shall never surrender!"
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Quote Originally Posted by LiamRiordan View Post

"In the name of Paradox, we shall fight pirates in the forums, we shall fight them in the mod forums, and we shall fight them on third party distributor networks. For we shall never surrender!"
    P.S. we shall fight them, we shall fight their lovers, we shall fight their supporters, we shall fight their kids, we shall fight their dogs and cats.

Quote Originally Posted by whatguts View Post
    P.S. we shall fight them, we shall fight their lovers, we shall fight their supporters, we shall fight their kids, we shall fight their dogs and cats.
    we shall fight them with words, we shall fight them with fists, we shall fight them with sticks, we shall fight them with rocks, we shall fight them with guns, we shall fight them with planes, we shall fight them with tanks, we shall fight them with missiles, we shall fight them with nukes, we shall fight them.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

LOL,I are a former pirate xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gukpa View Post
    lots of people are, i don't believe them when they say they "buy" music for their ipod

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Register the game and I'll believe that :P
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBoy007 View Post
    Listen JhonnyBoy007:...
    ...... you download kaiserreich.

... you extract it ... to your main DH folder...there is a folder called Mods... directly under Modding Documentation... yeah?
    .... extract the download to C:\Darkest Hour\Mods.... you may be confused .. BUT Darkest Hour Full and Darkest Hour Lite are also mods....
    ...so... when you are done with this step, ... you will now have C:\Darkest hour\Mods.. and inside that Mods folder, you will have Darkest Hour Full, Darkest Hour Lite, and Kaiserreich... yeah?

... you then start the game up... see the Loading Screen...?
    .... if you are confused, I suggest you read the first 2 pages of the DH manual...?

... ok,.. near the bottom of the Loading page... you can make various choices... just by ticking off the boxes... ?
    ... to the bottom of the screen... see the Mods area?... click on the arrow and Kaiserreich should be listed in the "list of mods", click on it.
    .. the game will now load up Kaiserreich.. play

hope this helps... save your money, buy beer and pizza.. cheers

^pretty sure he's just n00b

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Now, there's a little pirate in all of us

Quote Originally Posted by Easy1 View Post
    Now, there's a little pirate in all of us
    Yarrr.
    Piracy is a good way to learn if you want to buy the game. I don't find demos to be very representative as they usually try to show the best, handpicked parts of the game and serve as a poor example of general replayability.
    and when I was young, I couldn't really afford video games, so yeah

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Well, I don't trust pirate sites so I just never pirate!
    And I don't pirate songs either, I just use the youtube-mp3 converter
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by General Mosh View Post
    Well, I don't trust pirate sites so I just never pirate!
    And I don't pirate songs either, I just use the youtube-mp3 converter
    isn't that pirating also? it's OK, we have all done it before

Click image for larger version

Name:	piratenpartei.png
Views:	22
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	52290

------------------------------------------------------------
    Darkest Hour
    ✪ ☭ ✠
    a 1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by whatguts View Post
    isn't that pirating also? it's OK, we have all done it before
    Not quite because everything on youtube is already free
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast