• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DukoOsshiiKhan

Second Lieutenant
62 Badges
Oct 27, 2010
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Cities in Motion
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
Are there any decisions or events for which to unite India as the UK? I chose to implement the Empress of India decision and yet the Indian minors remained independent instead of just becoming part of British India. Shouldn't they eventually just become part of British India?

I don't know what happens if you don't enact the empress of India decision, but I've heard on these forums that the Empress of India decision STOPS the annexing event for the Indian Sattelites, which seems a bit... counterintuitive imho

I don't know what happens if you don't enact the empress of India decision, but I've heard on these forums that the Empress of India decision STOPS the annexing event for the Indian Sattelites, which seems a bit... counterintuitive imho

The Company was abble to annex minors whenever it wanted, but when the British government took control, they stopped that.

When India became independent in 1947, a lot of those minors still existed and had to choose to join either India or Pakistan. Hyderabad didn't want to be annexed by either, so India invaded them and "restored order."

I don't believe there is a uniting India event, at least in Vanilla Vicky2. Perhaps AHD has an event for it, but I don't know?

Well POP Demand Mod has a free CB targeting Indian nations when you fire Empress of India desicion with Nationalism&Imperialism research And it has desicions which removes countries from your sphere and end puppets. You see where it goes?

In order to annex an Indian minor via event, does it need to be in-sphere AND puppeted or just one of those?

Are there any decisions or events for which to unite India as the UK? I chose to implement the Empress of India decision and yet the Indian minors remained independent instead of just becoming part of British India. Shouldn't they eventually just become part of British India?

They didn't in real life, so why should they in the game? The doctrine of lapse actually happens far too often as it is.