Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mount & Blade titles are 75% off!

58 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of Nations500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Don't worry man, I haven't had the game registered since a year ago, more or less, because I got it from Steam. As Grombeard says, it's a well known issue, so nobody would ever tell you anything about not having registered it. They opened the forums of M&B Warband completelly because of that.

The problem seems to be that TaleWorlds sent a huge bunch of keys (all of them supposed to be activated in Steam) in a strange format that Paradox could not interpret correctly in order to register them in their database in order to be used at Paradox Plaza. Fixing it manually takes much time for the staff and the only thing affected is that you won't see the game icon under your name nor in the My games section, but nothing else, so they won't be doing it anytime (I already asked for it last year and I didn't get it registered with the Steam key).

You can always buy a key from GamersGate (it's 75% off these days), if you want to register it here, and then you would have 2 valid keys to use anyway, so a friend of yours would be grateful to receive the second key as a gift, for example

I hope it helps!
    Sine anime nihil sumus

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Like Grombeard and Narestel say - M&B forums here is open and friendly in this regard since so many people can't register their games.

(Most of the tech support help is to be found at Taleworlds anyway..these forums are more for general talk and asking questions to see if anyone can tell the answer.)
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Well, I decided to get it 15 minutes before the deal ended . 5,- for a game like this is just too good a deal to pass up. I still kind of suck at it, but practice makes perfect.

75% off sale is on again. Seems like they discount it fairly often.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=mountblademidweek

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Why isn't Napoleonic Wars on sale -.-

Napoleonic Wars isn't -75% off. It's quite not fair for people who buy your games early. People who own all games except Napoleonic Wars are in disadvantage...

For the MotherlandVictoria II: Heart of DarknessHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Napoleonic is on -50% sale on Steam... Even more if you buy the bundle. Time for me to do it
    When I use this color, I have my moderator hat on. Forum User Agreement and Rules

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Letar View Post
    Napoleonic is on -50% sale on Steam... Even more if you buy the bundle. Time for me to do it
    I had hoped for 75% off...

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Picked up the collection today for 75% off, got all titles for 8 bucks, you can't beat it. No option to register original M&B and I couldn't seem to get the neo expansion to register right. I got Warband and with fire to register though

58 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesPride of Nations500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Could you actually register Warband and/or WFaS on this forum with the Steam keys? I thought they were screwed forever and ever...
    Sine anime nihil sumus

Quote Originally Posted by Narestel View Post
    Could you actually register Warband and/or WFaS on this forum with the Steam keys? I thought they were screwed forever and ever...
    Seeing these last two posts, I tried my Steam WFaS key which previously was rejected here (bought it...9 months ago?)...lo and behold, it registered and I now have the F&S badge. Apparently Paradox got another set of legit Steam keys.

My steam key also worked. They finally fixed this!

58 games registered

Indeed, I have just purchased With Fire and Sword from Steam and I can confirm that the key works, finally
    Sine anime nihil sumus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2