• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't worry man, I haven't had the game registered since a year ago, more or less, because I got it from Steam. As Grombeard says, it's a well known issue, so nobody would ever tell you anything about not having registered it. They opened the forums of M&B Warband completelly because of that.

The problem seems to be that TaleWorlds sent a huge bunch of keys (all of them supposed to be activated in Steam) in a strange format that Paradox could not interpret correctly in order to register them in their database in order to be used at Paradox Plaza. Fixing it manually takes much time for the staff and the only thing affected is that you won't see the game icon under your name nor in the My games section, but nothing else, so they won't be doing it anytime (I already asked for it last year and I didn't get it registered with the Steam key).

You can always buy a key from GamersGate (it's 75% off these days), if you want to register it here, and then you would have 2 valid keys to use anyway, so a friend of yours would be grateful to receive the second key as a gift, for example :)

I hope it helps!

Like Grombeard and Narestel say - M&B forums here is open and friendly in this regard since so many people can't register their games.

(Most of the tech support help is to be found at Taleworlds anyway..these forums are more for general talk and asking questions to see if anyone can tell the answer.)

Well, I decided to get it 15 minutes before the deal ended :D. €5,- for a game like this is just too good a deal to pass up. I still kind of suck at it, but practice makes perfect.

Why isn't Napoleonic Wars on sale -.-

Napoleonic Wars isn't -75% off. It's quite not fair for people who buy your games early. People who own all games except Napoleonic Wars are in disadvantage...

Napoleonic is on -50% sale on Steam... Even more if you buy the bundle. Time for me to do it :)

I had hoped for 75% off...

Picked up the collection today for 75% off, got all titles for 8 bucks, you can't beat it. No option to register original M&B and I couldn't seem to get the neo expansion to register right. I got Warband and with fire to register though :)

Could you actually register Warband and/or WFaS on this forum with the Steam keys? I thought they were screwed forever and ever...

Could you actually register Warband and/or WFaS on this forum with the Steam keys? I thought they were screwed forever and ever...
Seeing these last two posts, I tried my Steam WFaS key which previously was rejected here (bought it...9 months ago?)...lo and behold, it registered and I now have the F&S badge. Apparently Paradox got another set of legit Steam keys.