• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did not read about any fix to freezing issue in the release notes of today patch, so I am not expecting any solution installing it.

Instead I read about the improving of logs information: maybe can your post again your logs to give more information to developers?

Anyway better wait for a Jan confirmation about it too, just to not waste our time and web space!

this is all what I have ( after playing about 10 minutes in scenario nr3 for NATO campaign ) -

TTG_NAVALWAR_LOG2012-04-16.txt

Warning - 2:33:50 PM.343 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [FMP] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 276m
Warning - 2:33:50 PM.437 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [GIH] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 131m

I've created a new thread about freeze issues after the new patch, as I've them too, I think that is better to put in that new thread every freeze logs from the new patch, this to help out the developers in quickly find the new logs :)

I just wonder is installation by Steam might be any different from the regular install? May be those who bought it by Steam experience such freeze problems. Not all of them bud most. I'd advise to make such research, you know, just in case. If I’m right I need my DLC for free, lol