+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I register my game?

How do I register my game?

I am trying to register Cities in Motion game, as recomended in the forum. At the registration page after entering the selected game and the code received from GamersGate for downloading, the answer I receive is: "invalid code". I need help with his issue please.

For The Glory

Can you verify your code is accurate?
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Yes, I checked and double checked more than 3 times. GamersGate provided me with the 24 digits code for game downloading and activation. I e-mailed the problen to Paradox Forum Administrator and I got back an automated response with a multiple top reasons that take me to nowhere. I really down know what else to do.

General Demi Moderator giladteller's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Your GamersGate download code is not the GamersGate registration code.
    Go to the GamersGate site, and click on the "Forum Key" button (underneath the Download option).
    When I am using this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Please PM me, or any other moderator if you have any issues with how we run the forums.

Signature?
    I don't sign on anything without my lawyer!

My Blog | Cities in Motion WIKI | Cities in Motion 2 WIKI
    CiM Wiki on social networks:
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

giladteller thanks for clarifying the issue. I did as told and GamersGate has ran out of "Forum Keys". I will have to wait. Thanks for the assistance.

+ Reply to Thread