• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
18288491.jpg

Reactions:
You know, this has happened numerous times and I've never bothered to decline. Does he imprison you?

I think it pretty much depends on what you're plotting. In kill plots I think you take a massive relationship-hit from almost everyone, and in plots where you seek to take your liege's power, he will probably declare war on you. Not 100% sure though.

How do you make a meme?

18311781.jpg

Anyone else notice that William the Bastard looks rather like Sean Bean? Maybe it's just me. :D

EDIT: Natural sons, that's 'legitimized bastards' to the CK2 world.

18312324.jpg

NO! Stop this right now. Please don't make me hate you, beautiful users of ParadoxPlaza. Come on, this is just... just cancer.

I am ashamed of you.

Yes I am mad.

Reactions:
NO! Stop this right now. Please don't make me hate you, beautiful users of ParadoxPlaza. Come on, this is just... just cancer.

I am ashamed of you.

Yes I am mad.

The cancer that killed /PI ?

I don't know what /PI is.
But yes.
Yes it is.

Come on people - these aren't memes. Look up the definition of a meme. These are just pictures with semi-humorous captions... I say semi-humorous to be generous.

Reactions: