+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feature request: drag map with mouse

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Feature request: drag map with mouse

Just wondering if it would be possible in a future release to be able to drag the map around with a left mouse click? Thanks....

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Middle-mouse click. And maybe Alt-Click (I can't remember off the top of my head)

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Middle mouse button/mouse wheel click drags the map, if that is what you mean.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OK, found the problem. I'm using the Microsoft Intellipoint driver. I killed that and can now drag the map around. Any chance to make them (Intellipoint and NWAC) compatible? If not, I can learn to live with it. Thanks...

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    I have found that when I have my mouse software set up "in the wrong way", map dragging doesn't work on the middle mouse button. We'll think about having an alternative way to do that.

Click and hold both mouse left and right buttons and drag would be good.

+ Reply to Thread