• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would argue that generational birth defects bring radiation sickness to those not present.
Just to clarify: By radiation sickness, I mean this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_radiation_syndrome
Early nuke designs just weren't designed to emit large doses over a extended time - they're designed to act more like a large scale fire-bombing, just packed into a single bomb. Nukes making their impact area inaccesible for years to come are intentional designs of later decades.
All the other radiation-induced diseases hit way slower and more subtile - and it's a statistical conclusion, rather than a personal one. Either way, these things don't kill entire elite divisions (consisting of fit and able-bodied men in their best years) in a matter of days.

Let's please get back on topic, thank you. This is not the place for this kind of discussion.

I'm also intrigued by the inland fortresses. Were those deployed after your landings?

Also, I feel like you should have enough troops to land farther north again. Keep going for those encirclements on the island - bands of gray and yellow. Eventually, you'll overpower them. Do you know what they have deployed farther north, around Tokyo et al?

Edited to remove PDMA -- Avindian

Last edited by a moderator:
I must of missed it...where is the Japanese fleet?

Very satisfying binge read.

Status
Not open for further replies.