+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >>YAY<< Naval War: Arctic circle now released on steam >>YAY<<

Recruit

Restart steam..

Darn, I noticed that I didn't get a serial from steam so I can't get ma fancy badge:C

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ndition View Post
    Darn, I noticed that I didn't get a serial from steam so I can't get ma fancy badge:C
    Does right clicking the game in your library and selecting "show CD key" not work?

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Ramius View Post
    but the game is only 1270mb??
    That is the correct size.

yeeee i'm downloading NWAC right NOW! i just restarted steam and the game appeared

so...bye bye to my american football team...right now i am Admiral Nimitz Mode! sbuahahhahahah!!!

Restarting Steam helps, thx again. Now I have to wait the last 20secs until finish while I write this ...

Sweet! I look forward to having my boats blown up by poor tactical decisionmaking shortly!!

Cities in MotionCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi

Hahahahaha Bought it in Steam, and get a free game too (Commander: Conquest of the Americas).
    We will check now how my new fiber 65 mbps line works.

See you in minutes!

Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

all I have to do is finish my history homework and then I can buy the game, so I gotta start typing fast!

Cities in MotionLead and GoldMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Ramius View Post
    i just bought it on steam 19,99 it's downloading as a type

but the game is only 1270mb??

and i'm from belgium
    You can download it twice if it's not enough for you

Quote Originally Posted by IronRobb View Post
    Hahahahaha Bought it in Steam, and get a free game too (Commander: Conquest of the Americas).
    We will check now how my new fiber 65 mbps line works.

See you in minutes!
    I bought NWAC on Gamersgate. They don't say anything about getting a copy of Commander: Conquest of the Americas.

However, I checked my games list and CCotA is now in there.

SWEET

Private

Bought it and downloading, cant wait to play all evening!
    Thank you, Jan and all the other that are part of the Dev. team, have been waiting for a game like this for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Seigman View Post
    You can download it twice if it's not enough for you
    no it's perfect i was able to play it faster!!

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by mbar View Post
    I bought NWAC on Gamersgate. They don't say anything about getting a copy of Commander: Conquest of the Americas.

SWEET
    I raged when I saw the deal on Steam. How did you manage to get CCotA, it didn't appear in my list Almost feel cheated (by life, not TTG <3) *sigh*

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Eridan Ampora View Post
    Does right clicking the game in your library and selecting "show CD key" not work?
    I don't know about the original poster, but mine doesn't have a "show CD key" option.

When i purchased it from steam it never asked for a cd key

Quote Originally Posted by mbar View Post

SWEET
    Ok it's showing up now, thanks for noticing that.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

How are you all getting this ;-;

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    98 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Warlock 2: Wrath of the NagasEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors EditionCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    congrats on the release!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast