+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: >>YAY<< Naval War: Arctic circle now released on steam >>YAY<<

Natalia Poklonskaya fanboy Stuckenschmidt's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    No Demo
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckenschmidt View Post
    No Demo
    Hrmph. We're going to have to check that out tomorrow, if it's not fixed by then. All that should be up, but obviously somebody forgot to dot the last i and cross the last t somewhere. Sorry about that.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Now downloading

Still no CD key in Steam, though

Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Just started downloading! cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by General Baker View Post
    I raged when I saw the deal on Steam. How did you manage to get CCotA, it didn't appear in my list Almost feel cheated (by life, not TTG <3) *sigh*
    [strike]Maybe because I pre-ordered. I really don't know for sure.[/strike] (GamersGate has the same deal per their NWAC page)
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NWAC/na...-arctic-circle

I was kinda miffed when I saw the Steam deal but I thought I'd better check my GamersGate list. There it was. I clicked for my serial key before they changed their mind.
    Last edited by mbar; 10-04-2012 at 22:07.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Oh, right. Gotcha, thanks a bunch (Did you manage to activate it on steam at all?)
    Last edited by General Baker; 10-04-2012 at 22:55.

No. I haven't had a chance to try but I'm not expecting that the GamersGate serial key of Commander will activate on Steam. I only expect Steamworks games to activate.

Damn you, Turbo Tape Games.

If you put your name on an Airliner, I just have to fire at it ! How was I supposed to know that would relive me of my command? ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4