• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 30, 2012
Hi,

I have followed the required steps to unlock THREE achievements in the Xbox Live Arcade title "Defenders of Ardania"

Straight Flush: Build all tower types of one race in one mission.
Cunning: Win a level without towers.
Grandmaster: Complete all levels in Limited Resource mode.
I have been connected to LIVE the entire time I've been playing the game, and have even attempted the Cunning achievement upwards of seven times.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Thank you.

Hi,

I have spoken with with the devs and they said that you should try it in single player mode (campaign) as there is a chance these achievements don't work in multiplayer apparently. It should be working in singleplayer mode according to our testing.

Best regards
BjornB

Hi,

I have the xbox Version too. On my console don´t work the Achievements "Straight Flush: Build all tower types of one race in one mission" and "survivor". I have looked in some Xbox Forums like that http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=361501 . There have several persons the same problems. For example I have done the requirements for survivor on different maps. I have reached several times waves about 60. But no chievo...
The "trick" with trying it in Campaign mode doensn´t work for me. :(
Is it possible that my savegame is bugged? Could it help if I try doing the Achievements with a new save? Or on an other console?

Best regards Dragi

Found this solution in an other forum and it has worked
1- Move your gamer profile to a memory card or USB storage device.

2- Start the game and at the Paradox interactive screen pull the USB device from your console.

3- Ignore the prompt to put it back in and start the game.

4- If done correctly all your campaign progress should be gone and it will show that you have 0 achievements.

5- Put the USB device back into your console and let it sync up. It should now show whatever ach's you had before.

6- Repeat the requirements for the glitched achievements and they should all pop.

But new problem, if you fix the glitch with above mentioned solution and got 11/12 achievements "Don't Panic! Unlock all achievements." will become glitchy/unobtainable. :sad: