+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Deg Tegh Fateh: Intro/Beta version

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Working perfectly.

edit: errr nevermind. my bad.
    Last edited by anubisfike; 08-07-2012 at 22:13.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry for double posting but for some reason the religious icon for the hussite faith doesn't show up and its spelled 'hussite' (not Hussite) ingame. Did I mess something up?

edit: the icon is obviously in the religion icon files but it won't show up for some reason. Do the files need to go in the main folder and would that mess with vanilla EU3 and other mods?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    Sorry for double posting but for some reason the religious icon for the hussite faith doesn't show up and its spelled 'hussite' (not Hussite) ingame. Did I mess something up?

edit: the icon is obviously in the religion icon files but it won't show up for some reason. Do the files need to go in the main folder and would that mess with vanilla EU3 and other mods?
    Hmm, that's strange. I've got the error as well, but I've tested before and seen the Hussite symbol in game.
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 High-res Mountains ¦ EU3 Deg Tegh Fateh (suspended) ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ EUIV Visual Enhancement Mod

Blog Entries
    The capitalisation error is from my mistake in the localisation, and separate from the missing icon.

MODS: CK2 High-res Mountains ¦ EU3 Deg Tegh Fateh (suspended) ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ EUIV Visual Enhancement Mod

I tried replacing the religion_icon files in the main EU3 folder with your files but still no luck. I also saw the vanilla folder had a icon_religious_catholic and protestant files and so on and I made a icon_religious_hussite file with the same measurements and filetype but that didn't work either.

Blog Entries
    I tried replacing the religion_icon files in the main EU3 folder with your files but still no luck. I also saw the vanilla folder had a icon_religious_catholic and protestant files and so on and I made a icon_religious_hussite file with the same measurements and filetype but that didn't work either.
    I think Icon_religious_catholic and such are old files no longer necessary, or something. I've seen the Hussite symbol in game before, and I hadn't changed anything religion-wise since then. This is strange.

Yeah in fact now that I look closer the game lacks any religious icons whatsoever when the mod is running. I can't for the life of me understand why. Did you say you had the same problem? Missing all icons? Maybe Gigau or one of the other MEIOU people know how to make it work, they've added new icons for pretty much everything so they should know.

Blog Entries
    Yeah in fact now that I look closer the game lacks any religious icons whatsoever when the mod is running. I can't for the life of me understand why. Did you say you had the same problem? Missing all icons? Maybe Gigau or one of the other MEIOU people know how to make it work, they've added new icons for pretty much everything so they should know.
    I've discovered a serious parse error in the 'DTF events' file. This could be confusing things?

I don't want to say "yes it certainly is" but it's absolutely worth a shot fixing it and then trying again. You could upload the single file with fixed parsing and I can test it out as well. If anything you should probably upload it in any case so the release will be fully functional, apart from the icon problem.

Blog Entries
    Eureka! Changed the name of the mod version, which means that the whatsitcalled paths in the interface file don't match no more!

Oh, good job figuring it out. How do I go about changing it (if you just tell me the file I can figure it out most likely, no need to write a lengthy description and waste your time with that)? And where's the parsing error in the events file so I can fix that too?

Blog Entries
    Oh, good job figuring it out. How do I go about changing it? And where's the parsing error in the events file so I can fix that too?
    I'm gonna upload a new version. Hang on...

Alright sounds good.

Blog Entries

Excellent work. Fully functional as far as I can tell.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman786 View Post
    I have 'this file is temporarily unavailable' or something. I'll move to Mediafire, I've had similar problems with gamefront before.
    Dropbox is by far the most reliable.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Are there any chances for you to futher divide cultures in India?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkh View Post
    Are there any chances for you to futher divide cultures in India?
    I'm following the Paradox rules: only add a new culture if there's a country for it. I'm going to try to keep culture groups quite large, and have the individual cultures represent the 'national' cultures of India (Bengali, Tamil, Punjabi etc). For example, Paradox's Scandinavia has cultures for each nationality, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, with the culture group representing a larger affinity.

If you can think of some examples, I'll consider them. Subdividing Rajasthani and Marathi might be a good idea, but aside from that the different cultures are really too small and don't have their own states.

One of the aims of this mod is to keep an 'EU III experience'. I don't want to slow things down with lots of little OPMs or add tons of complicated faction systems. I want playing as an Indian country to feel as immersive as playing as France or Castille, but I don't want to over do it.

Blog Entries
    Some info on the next release:

I've remade all the Indian units from scratch. They now scale with tech at a similar rate to the west, but slow down towards the end. I intend to remake all the non-western units eventually, but that will probably have to wait until after the main release. The aim is to make them scale at a similar rate to the western units, to avoid a double penalty.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

You must simplify the economy, remove religion and reduce the game's province count Fishman!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5