+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make game texts playable?

How to make game texts playable?

I find the text in game to be painfully small, and am unable to find a way to increase the size of it. As it stands, this game is unplayable for me. Help would be appreciated.

Before you silly ^%$# start in about age, etc, etc...I am 31, I do have glasses, my prescription is correct, and I have an 18" old tube-style monitor(not flatscreen). I don't think buying an enormous monitor, or getting a microscope is a solution to be able to play a 40 USD game. I have an excellent computer. My monitor is plenty big enough to play every other game I've come across, which is to say a lot. Give me useful advice, or don't bother, please.

Is this forum dead? You'd normally see a response by now. Been 3 days....

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Unfortunately it is not possible to increase the size of the text.

As a developer, are there any plans to change that? And if not, do I have any recourse to request a refund?

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Right now I don't know about any plans to change that.

But please write to support@kingarthurthewargame.com and we'll see if there's something we can do for you to make the gametext more visible.
    Last edited by Neocore_Kate; 16-04-2012 at 15:27.

i am having the same problem. did anyone figure a solution to this problem yet?
    thank you much

+ Reply to Thread