Werewolf Lite CCXXIX ~ Journey to the center of the freezer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..,,

I go to the pub and THIS is what happbnes?????

HOw many times did i tell you to frickin' play the frickin' GAMLE!!!!!

DAMN YOU ALLL ....

Edit : sorry i couldn't vote. I was at the pub and decided to check the forum from my phone, but, surprise surprise, the paradox forum for phone is broken. so i couldn't vote. you might as well sub me oput since this game is a fail anyways, but i'm here now.

Last edited:
You got home before I did so might as well stay in and enjoy the wild ride that is a lite GMed by me.

Good lord. Why would you vote for me anyway? It's not like I know what I'm doing, so why not go for a more experienced player? This does not make sense to me, from an impartial standpoint.

Srsly u guise.
U guise srsly.
Vote Taiisatai.

One of the tiemakers who could have changed it. Let's kill them and move on to the next game.

I didn't realise we were so close to the deadline. And why point me out when Suirantes practically sniped it. Unless you're a wolf yourself, trying to protect your packmate?

vote Suirantes

Idiots gonna id

I didn't realise we were so close to the deadline. And why point me out when Suirantes practically sniped it. Unless you're a wolf yourself, trying to protect your packmate?

vote Suirantes

He's dead, Jim.

Good lord. Why would you vote for me anyway? It's not like I know what I'm doing, so why not go for a more experienced player? This does not make sense to me, from an impartial standpoint.

You can argue that you're not dangerous until the cows come home, but if you're a wolf, you are a danger to the village. Full stop.
Personally I was just voting you to encourage you to think for yourself for a bit. The deadline caught me off-guard, and I *really* didn't expect people to actually lynch you. Or me, for that matter :p

@suirantes: Your tie-making may seem like fun but it is really incredibly dangerous to the village. You deserved to get hanged, especially since it was you yourself who put you in this tie.

let's see who created teh massive tie?

the last one was suirantes. so he dies.

vote suirantes

edit: falc???? are you serious mate? what wolf would sub out at THIS moment? they have a 99% chance to win. think!

i say we lynch either suirantes or falc tday

edit2: im hangover. bear me. I didnt see his name

unvote deadguy
vote falc

You're assuming they're doing this on purpose. It's just laziness and being uninterested.

I'm a villager, so kill me, fine, but don't come blaming me afterwards.

Vote Falc

Because of suirantes we have allmost no information to go on. Incredibly stupid move unless he had more information than I have at the moment. I am voting Falc because we need to get all villager votes on one target to pull through. His going after Yakman, while the GM states he has been absent for half a week from the forums, siting a purposely missed vote (at least that seems like what he is implying) makes no sense.

@suirantes: Your tie-making may seem like fun but it is really incredibly dangerous to the village. You deserved to get hanged, especially since it was you yourself who put you in this tie.

I don't think Suricate understands this game. I shall hunt you first when I get to be a wolf Suricate. You just ruin the game. We're now down yo last day thanks to you.

"Analysis" coming right up.

I am sorry village.

BTW:

sub plx

I said I couldn't vote because of the broken paradox mobile version. It's impossible to open the threads on a phone. I wanted to vote but I wasn't home. Of course I had stopped it if I could.

I said I couldn't vote because of the broken paradox mobile version. It's impossible to open the threads on a phone. I wanted to vote but I wasn't home. Of course I had stopped it if I could.

Pressing "full site" at the bottom of the mobile skin will put you back to the normal working blue version.