Werewolf Lite CCXXIX ~ Journey to the center of the freezer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, I've been mixing it up with chili sause of late .. :D
You know they also sell Hot ketchup.. and before I forget HERETIC!!!!

YOU SHALL BURN!!!!! ... at a medium temperature slowly baking to a nice brown crisp with some nice caramelised baby vegetables on the side, a beautiful red wine sauce and some sauteed potatoes with rosemary and a pinch of ......... .... .. ......

Yeah, there are more French-speaking dudes in the English-speaking forum than in the Village des Fous :p

Nice to have an interested new player around. It is costumary for those not playing the game (spectators and ghosts) to post in color, to easier differentiate between in game posts and out game posts.

Nice to have an interested new player around. It is costumary for those not playing the game (spectators and ghosts) to post in color, to easier differentiate between in game posts and out game posts.

Duely noted.

Uhm, why is the first page only listing 16 players? Who is it missing?

Uhm, why is the first page only listing 16 players? Who is it missing?
We only had 16 when I closed sign up because I was short on time, then a little while later a stream of possible 17th people showed up. Didn't want to redo all the roles, would seriously delay the game. Had we 15 or 14 I probably would have but the difference between 17 and 16 is minor at best.

Something just came up and there will likely be a small delay, not sure how long but it wont be crazy long. :blush:

Need one more player?

A certain Lord is thinking of throwing his hat back into the wolf pit.

IN if room.

A long time ago in a....jk

Though the door was shut and locked many people tried their cell phones, surely technology will not fail us! This strange land holds no power over the mighty verizon! Sadly it did hold power over the mighty verizon. They all decided that the strange cold land was perfectly safe time to split up, after all nothing ever goes wrong when people split up in a strange situation.

HORROR! It did go wrong. What seemed like only an hour had passed when the groups arrived back at their starting point to report their findings. Somehow Adamus had managed to sneak away from his group and came back to play games on his phone. Service or no service he had apps to tend to! Sadly his fun time alone was rudely interrupted by his death. The first group back did the best they could to investigate but the only bit of evidence they could find is what looked like a trail of icecream leading away from the corpse. No one was brave enough to test the dairy theory. But they were brave enough to raid Adamus pockets for his wallet, inside of which a horrific discovery. A training schedule was found! He actually had some vague idea of what was going on here, too bad that he had brought a phone to a food fight.

seer adamus is murderized to start us off.

vote away to avenge poor adamus!

That makes us not a happy bunny.

Sorry again for the delay, suddenly had a road trip before me to run an errand of sorts.

Vote Dogg

The killer left his mark.

vote snooodogg

Yo dawg.