Werewolf Lite CCXXIX ~ Journey to the center of the freezer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The fact is, we have nothing else to go on, do we? Sure, we could go for the complete crapshoot of picking a target at random, but that will get us killed. Do I have a good reason to go after the two inactive people? Not really, but my gut feeling's telling me at least one of them's a wolf and we need to kill wolves to stave off parity.

"Analysis"

Given the exceptional circumstances I have no other things to analyse. Pretty much anyone could be cleared or a wolf. I will divide the voters in 2 groups : the tie-makers and the throw-away.

The wolves will most likely have part of the pack ensuring the ties and part of it making a throw-away.

Tie-makers : madtemplar, nautilu, euro, tamius, randakar, taii, falc, suirantes

Most of them are dead, which is a good thing since they're obviously idiots. Alive from that : Nautilu, Taii, Falc, Tamius.

Amongst these 4 we have Falc. An interesting choice for today. He seems to be a bit nervous and pressing towards an inactive player. Trying to ensure you first stalingrad there?

Taii : a tie maker. He was there as his 17h32 post proves it and didn't change his vote to prevent the massive tie. He votes at 16h26GMT into a 3 way tie. Note : Taii is CET I reckon and 16h26GMT is 17h26CET. When is the deadline? 17h30 (GMT). Maybe you tried a smallish tie there? Then Suricate dun goofing at 16h51GMT and jacob warns us at 17h19GMT, 11 minutes before deadline.
Taii had 11 minutes to switch his vote and prevent the massive tie. He did not. Taii must die.

VOTE TAII

Die wolf.

@Falc : gut feelings at that point tell me you're a bit too eager to press onto an inactive player. You base your vote on "guts" and are ready to throw the game to the dump instead of focusing on the material we have. I did not include the non-voters in my analysis not because I'm one of them, but because we have nothing on them. I'd rather try and figure someone I have data on, than just go for random BS.

That being said. I am reluctant to vote you, but you seem way too pressing not to be suspicious.

boo

Hi ghost town, bye ghost town.

vote

falc 3: taii, the hdk, slinky
taii 3: snoop, drxav, boris
boris 2: falc, nautilu

kill us all 1: reis

non-voter : tamius

Oh my, you denounced a tie maker and then made a tie yourself...

There was some logic that perhaps the non-voters had too much freezerburn already, perhaps due to their freezer monster nature and had simply been overfrozen into inaction. Who cares! Clearly weird al (falc) is to blame. I mean seriously, why on earth is the man working for a hotel kitchen staff? At least warren buffet might have been plotting to take over the hotel.

Not wanting weird al to die alone some of you nominate Taiisatai64 to die with him, seems only fair more than one person dies at once. There IS a tradition to uphold here after all. So back to back they went, tied together and after some debate over how to end their lives there was a decision made by the confused one (snoop), tamius, the self proclaimed GM of DOOOM GAMEEE (drxav) and yakboris. They figured the best way was to tear apart and eat the 2 vote winners, clearly humans are only fit to be served up as food for all proper frozen food monsters.

ops

The remaining humans tried to rally but the site of the ice cream monster devouring weird al was too much and they instead cowered or fled to perish alone. ((Feel free to rp whatever the world you are and pick someone of the 4 villagers left to kill, except for boris. I decided that yakman was the ice cream monster so he is that.))

villagers falc and Taiisatai64 hang, parity is reached and no need for the night as the wolves swamp the tie loving villagers to death.

winners:
snoopdogg
tamius<<with freezer burn on the brain for missing the deadline but night wasn't even needed so he gets the win
drxav
boris

Mini gm aar coming later.

Congratulations dr xavier.

And wow....2 hunts, both seers...2 ties all 6 hanged villagers. :wacko: