• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zedwardson

Captain
7 Badges
Dec 9, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
Fess up, what was the most evil thing you have done in the game?

Me, it was arresting and beheading my excommunicated niece since I could and that means I inherited Normandy into my kingdom.

That and killing off my homosexual son who married a Caste wife as I knew he would be a dead end. Or killing a six year old for Sicily, or ....

Probably killing off my daughter, and her matrilineal son in order to have the Kingdom of Scotland (fourth crown) passed onto me.

Karma answered though, as 20 years later I had to pass the crown after my loved King died and a bad son inherited. Revolts everywhere. :D

I really, really wanted a particular son to be my heir. I can't remember what happened, but things got messed up somehow. To fix it, I had to assassinate my first born and his son. It felt pretty shitty.

Executed my own mother.

My new character/king had just come to the throne of Poland. My mother was a count of 2 provinces. She declared war on me twice to try to lower crown authority. After I imprisoned her I pressed the execute button out of curiosity and she was apparently excommunicated. Since I was her heir and she tried to assassinate me during the war, I decided to execute her.

I had my daughter marry someone I wanted to kill after he inseminated her, in order to have a baby I would purposely raise to be evil and ungodly, so he would serve as a microscopic cog in my catastrophic plan involving butchering an entire line of succession so my little Catholic antichrist would end up on the throne of the World's Desire...

So that the Pope would beg me to kill him and invade the Empire. :mellow:

ck2_18.jpg

I had arrested a Duchess who had been a painful thorn in my side for years. While she was rotting in jail I noticed she was pregnant (a last night of passion I believe, when they knew my soldiers were minutes from breaking into the castle). She gave birth in the prison and the son was born... in prison. He lived 40 miserable years in prison, having never seen the light of day... even going as far as inheriting his mother's lands... Needless to say, that duchy never gave me problems for a while... BWUHAHAHA!

Reactions:
Most evil thing i did?

Invite some random courtier with some claims, assassinate him, and then marry his beautiful wife. Useful and normal stuff though.

I made my sister my mistress and impregnated her with my heir. Killed my wife and had a whole collection of 16 years old none of them lasting more than 5 years. Oh and I imprisoned all my vassals since they wanted to rebel, revoqued their titles and tortured them in the oubliette. That king of Sicily (William the cruel) remains my favourite.

I had 9 sons. The firstborn was an imbecile,gluttenous,greedy,homosexual,lunatic and was a dwarf, but had amazing martial skills- which is what I wanted at the time. Personally tutoring my ninth son who is a genius,gregarious and loads of other good traits, and he comes out as a GOD in terms of diplomacy,martial and stewardship. He was the perfect heir. I executed all bar my first and lastborn in the space of a week, and then provoked my firstborn into revolting, captured him, took all his titles, and executed him. Gave all the titles to my lastborn, and then the day after executing my firstborn I killed my wife and then lived out a week before my old King popped his clogs and gave all his lands to my superheir.

One time I also married off my rival in acquiring the throne of Scotland(he was in my court) to a celibate. He had no heirs, so I inherited his lands.

Killed my Son and Heir because he became duke of Northumberland or whatever at age 0, I wanted the land + i wanted some control over my heirs skills. Of course the game punished me after that by giving me no more males for that king. So Ive had to be punished with a queen ruler..and one THAT WONT DIE! I cant take her on hunts to try to hurt her, I cant do anything risky since she doesnt lead armies either..so its like...hey..im stuck with you...great.. shes 83 now. DIE WOMAN! DIE!

In my first game no less, I formed the Kingdom of Ireland with the Ua Ruairc's, and the first inheritence passed to an a-hole that everyone hated (traits like envy, arbitrary and paranoia), somehow I won the ensuing civil wars, and decided to do a little roleplay. Whenever I would imprison someone (there was more than one civil war), there'd be an equal chance of banishment, execution or the oubliette. Funnily enough 80-90% of my vassals had been kinsmen. When the dust cleared after 40 years, the only Ua Ruairc's left were either craven and content cowards, or had inherited parts of Scotland, away from the rule of my evil king. :D

My wife's son by her first marriage was married to one of my duchesses. I had an affair with this duchess, fathered a bastard son on her, and legitimised him as my heir - displacing my wife's granddaughter in the succession order.

I had my wife's son arrested and he died in prison. With her at -100 relations I impregnated my wife, who then immediately rebelled. I defeated her, imprisoned her, and then executed her while still carrying my child. Then I married my lover.

One of the rulers I played impregnated his son's wife (twice!) during an ongoing affair with her. Then I legitimized the kids. Then I elected the first bastard heir instead of my son the cuckold. The poor kid never made a baby of his own, nor held land... and he was my only son! Hahahahaha sucks to be him.
:)

I also hired assassins to do nasty things (mostly kill people).

My wife's son by her first marriage was married to one of my duchesses. I had an affair with this duchess, fathered a bastard son on her, and legitimised him as my heir - displacing my wife's granddaughter in the succession order.

I had my wife's son arrested and he died in prison. With her at -100 relations I impregnated my wife, who then immediately rebelled. I defeated her, imprisoned her, and then executed her while still carrying my child. Then I married my lover.
Wow, I do find that pretty evil.

Either:

1) Assassinated three consecutive wives of my elective heir (who ruled a distant county and was not within my control) over the course of a month until I was satisfied with the wife he picked fourth.
2) Imprisoned my own mother and threw her in the oubliette when she complained.

You guys are ballsy to do these kind of crazy assassinations! What happened to you tyranny rating after you killed three of your sons' wives?