+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ETA on the demo?

ETA on the demo?

Purchased NW:AC this mornig but i still wounder whatīs the eta on the demo that should come out proir to the release of the full game?

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Thanks!

The demo should be available on release day. We finished it some days ago, but the Steam page for the game is not up yet. Holidays in Scandinavia...

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    Nice!!!. Will be grabbing the demo for sure!

No demo no purchase =)

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Darunija View Post
    No demo no purchase =)
    "The best thing about the British is our ability to laugh at ourselves. By ourselves, I mean other people and by laugh, I mean invade."

There is a quite generous demo that will be available when the game's Steam page is up.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Less than 24 hours

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I am definitely going to try the demo!

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    Is it on steam yet. I am on my phone.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    Is it on steam yet. I am on my phone.
    Just looked, don't see it yet...

Seem to be some kinks to work out, I know that Steam is working on it now but we do not have a time yet.

Blog Entries
    I'm at work... is it up yet?

Blog Entries
    at home now and still no demo!

Steam told us last night they are "working on it". Disappointed it is not out yet.

Blog Entries
    Thx JanH
    As you can tell I am really looking forward to seeing if this game and I like each other

I want to test the demo aswell. Game price is fine for me but lets see if the game has good

Come on Valve pull your finger out! If it was COD there would have been riots by now.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I simply can't believe Valve are so slow with this. If it had been COD, someone at Valve would have been fired!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn3ipen View Post
    I simply can't believe Valve are so slow with this. If it had been COD, someone at Valve would have been fired!
    At least there will be a demo, some games don't even give us that.

Great to hear it's being worked on!

The demo was finished and uploaded to Steam last (!) Wednesday, so I'm pretty annoyed at this delay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast