+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Giving away mac version of Cities in Motion, including all DLC and expansions

Giving away mac version of Cities in Motion, including all DLC and expansions

Well I purchased Cities in Motion and it came with the mac versions. Needless to say, I shan't ever be needing these. I'm sure someone out there would appreciate it though. If you have a mac and want cities in motion just post here with your favourite colour and lucky number (:P)

Included:

Cites in Motion
    Design Classics DLC
    Design Marvels DLC - Never mind on this one. It won't let me gift it even though I haven't downloaded it / looked at the key yet. How strange.
    Design Now DLC
    Metro Stations
    German Cities
    Tokyo
    US Cities

hey TrueCoppa, could i have all of the expansion packs and DLC? I already have the game itself but don't have any of the packs. My email address is
    <shutokumasa@yahoo.co.jp>, my GamersGate ID is <shutokumasa>.
    And my favourite colour is blue, while my lucky number is 6. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by shutokumasa; 08-04-2012 at 10:04.

Quote Originally Posted by shutokumasa View Post
    hey TrueCoppa, could i have all of the expansion packs and DLC? I already have the game itself but don't have any of the packs. My email address is
    <shutokumasa@yahoo.co.jp>, my GamersGate ID is <shutokumasa>.
    And my favourite colour is blue, while my lucky number is 6. Thank you so much!
    Cities in Motion German Cities (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion US Cities (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion: Design Now DLC (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion Design Classic DLC (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion: Metro Station (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion Tokyo (Mac)Gift Card to Pending
    TodayCities in Motion (Mac)Gift Card to Pending

On the way to your email now, have fun!

Got all of them, thank you so much!

Hey TrueCoppa, I know you have given away all the expansion packs do you still have a copy of Cities in Motion to give away? My gamergate ID is <useh>, my favourite color is blue and lucky number is 9. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by useh View Post
    Hey TrueCoppa, I know you have given away all the expansion packs do you still have a copy of Cities in Motion to give away? My gamergate ID is <useh>, my favourite color is blue and lucky number is 9. Thanks
    No, I sent the CiM game to Shuto, if you ask him he might be able to give you the game as he already has it.

Hey shutokumasa, TrueCoppa said he sent you CiM along with the expansion pack. You mentioned you already had the game, if this is true would you be willing to send me the code for the actual game.

If anyone is interested, I've got CiM for Mac available.
    Last edited by NitroX infinity; 23-04-2012 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroX infinity View Post
    If anyone is interested, I've got CiM for Mac available.
    NitroX infinity, would you be willing to give it to me? What info do you need from me?

I need the e-mailaddress you use on GamersGate.

I need the e-mailaddress you use on GamersGate.
    The email is use is <useh1992@gmail.com> and my GamersGate username is <useh>. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by useh; 24-04-2012 at 21:19.

Gift send
    Got it thanks so much! I look forward to playing it.

If anyone is interested. I bought the expansions/dlc yesterday and thus have the MAC versions available;

Design Classic
    Design Dreams
    Design Marvels
    Design Now

Metro Station

German Cities
    US Cities
    Tokyo
    Ulm

Again, it's the MAC versions I have available.

This sort of thing isn't really supporting the company that made the game is it

What's more wasteful? Leaving those games in my library, never touched, or giving them to someone who might play the game and purchase more games from that developer because of it?

Hey NitroX, I'd be interested in all the packs.. are they still available?

Thanks heaps!

Yes, I still have them. Let me know the e-mailaddress you use on gamersgate.

I'm pretty sure I private messaged it to you Let me know if you didn't get it.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I have a complete MAC-set to give away if any one is interested. I don't have US cities though.
    Bra där.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast