Severely disappointed. Lockups every 30 seconds.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please don't fight each other over this forum, and don't insult anyone. This forum is for players to help each other and not for silly arguments.

@TrueCoppa: If you encountered any bugs, please report them (even if they were already discovered in the past). This is the best way for the devs to know about the bugs and fix them. I know you haven't recieved your forum key yet, so you can use the main forum.

I'm sorry if i sounded insulting, i didn't want to be. I just don't find general bashing of a product too constructive. But yes, TrueCoppa, if you have discovered bugs, please just report them in the forum.
PS.: and please allow me to decide what i write to which thread. ;)

Genuinely surprised at the ill-feeling in this topic really - As a veteran of Transport Tycoon I can tell you this is the best game of this topic I've ever played! Trams getting stuck is typically bad design of the tracks - if you put a stop near a junction expect jams, especially if you have two or three around (I'm thinking south of Vienna's Cathedral).

I too think it's mostly bad track layout. I just replayed the whole campaign and have reached scenario 11 now and all i encountered was a boat stuck on an island in Helsinki. I never got a single tram-jam. ;)

As Tiresais already said, don't place stops near junctions, try to use stops for a single line only and try to not let your tracks look like giant knots. With intelligent track design and for example using the two diffenent track directions for two different lines at hotspots you can greatly improve traffic flow and never ever see a tram stuck.

It's only one tram vehicle that gets stuck on curves, the Vagabondo Satellite; not everyone has got it (it's in a DLC).

Yea, i got that and i used that on some scenarios and it didn't get stuck. Maybe the possibility to get stuck is higher with this one but with good track layout you should be fine - at least i was so far.