+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Out of serial keys"

Gamersgate "Out of serial keys"

Not that it's a big deal, as it has no multiplayer. But how long will it be before I can get it? I want to use the user mods after all.
    Last edited by TrueCoppa; 06-04-2012 at 22:28.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Have you contacted GamersGate about that? Or Paradox? I'd try both of them, as this seems like a problem somewhere on the line publisher-seller, and CO has nothing to do with that really...
    Could/might/should have, for hell's sake.

Come, see my InkWell library, containing all AARs I've written or participated in.

If you have any problems with Cities In Motion ask Game Tutor Hopefully someone will answer you question. I dont know if this is allow via gamersgate but i have a unused forum code.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor_krk View Post
    Have you contacted GamersGate about that? Or Paradox? I'd try both of them, as this seems like a problem somewhere on the line publisher-seller, and CO has nothing to do with that really...
    This is Paradox's forum, is it not?

Yes i though you meant Gamersgate Sorry. If you want i can post your message their? Here Tech Support

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic44 View Post
    Yes i though you meant Gamersgate Sorry. If you want i can post your message their? Here Tech Support
    Go ahead

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars

From the message it would appear that Gamersgate are already aware of the issue and have contacted Paradox. With public holidays making this weekend a long one, it may be Tuesday before they get around to sorting more keys.

Ok, I have also commented on your other Post.
    Message in Tech Support, I hope is sorted out for you.
    Last edited by Panasonic44; 07-04-2012 at 00:43.

How long will it be until this is sorted? I really would like to try out some of the mods.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    How long will it be until this is sorted? I really would like to try out some of the mods.
    How are you gonna try it if your game crashes every minute?

Quote Originally Posted by TH1 View Post
    How are you gonna try it if your game crashes every minute?
    I'm working on that issue. Also, just because my game is broken doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to download content for it because the publisher fails to provide serial keys to customers. Furthermore, perhaps I could find a user modification that helps with the problem. The community is usually the one who fix the games.

General Demi Moderator giladteller's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

I'm working on that issue. Also, just because my game is broken doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to download content for it because the publisher fails to provide serial keys to customers. Furthermore, perhaps I could find a user modification that helps with the problem. The community is usually the one who fix the games.
    You can get mods here:
    http://citiesinmotion.wikispaces.com/mods
    http://www.cimexchange.com/
    When I am using this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Please PM me, or any other moderator if you have any issues with how we run the forums.

Signature?
    I don't sign on anything without my lawyer!

My Blog | Cities in Motion WIKI | Cities in Motion 2 WIKI
    CiM Wiki on social networks:
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

This is Paradox's forum, is it not?
    It sure is. But the best way to contact them and make sure that they respond is to send an email to them. I think it's something along the lines of support at paradox dot com, but you'd do best to check that on their web page.
    Could/might/should have, for hell's sake.

Come, see my InkWell library, containing all AARs I've written or participated in.

Still no serial keys available. There has been several working days for this to be resolved..

Still no serial keys available. There has been several working days for this to be resolved..
    Me too, i wait for give the serial key, but now in the gamersgate game menu appears in CiM "(Unused Serial Keys)".

i've got the same as those above me and i submitted a ticket a few days ago to gamersgate support, today i got this message:

We already sent a request for them, so probably Paradox will be shipping a huge batch of new keys next week, hope to have them on monday.
    |
    Please note: additional replies to a ticket put it back in line and stall us from getting to it, please keep it in one reply so we will be able to provide a reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Ashot P.
    Customer Service @ GamersGate

Quote Originally Posted by boeli View Post
    i've got the same as those above me and i submitted a ticket a few days ago to gamersgate support, today i got this message:

We already sent a request for them, so probably Paradox will be shipping a huge batch of new keys next week, hope to have them on monday.
    |
    Please note: additional replies to a ticket put it back in line and stall us from getting to it, please keep it in one reply so we will be able to provide a reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Ashot P.
    Customer Service @ GamersGate
    Still aren't any in

Huge setback for me not being able to have the serial key, which in turn prevented me from using the tech support forum which probably prolonged my issues.

I'm not asking for any compensation, just a sincere apology from Paradox for failing their duties as a publisher.

Still aren't any in

Huge setback for me not being able to have the serial key, which in turn prevented me from using the tech support forum which probably prolonged my issues.

I'm not asking for any compensation, just a sincere apology from Paradox for failing their duties as a publisher.
    If anything, this is GG's bad for not having enough keys. It's not Paradox's job to monitor how many keys each vendor has left.

Also, the reason GG ran out of keys is likely because Paradox decided to give this game away for free to anyone who completed a survey for them. So I don't think Paradox owes any apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by a4rino View Post
    If anything, this is GG's bad for not having enough keys. It's not Paradox's job to monitor how many keys each vendor has left.

Also, the reason GG ran out of keys is likely because Paradox decided to give this game away for free to anyone who completed a survey for them. So I don't think Paradox owes any apologies.
    GG put in a request to Paradox seemingly ages ago, Paradox failed to respond.

So because they give their game away for free to some people, I - A paying customer - should not be able to receive a key for my game?

Cities in MotionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka

Hmm... why do I have a feeling this won't be solved any time soon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast