• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Put your army near a coast, put your ships in the harbor of this province.
Select your army; in the army panel, there is a small icon in the lower right part with a green arrow to board the ships.

No No, I know how to have Troops board ships, I just want to know how to have Army Brigades combine with other Brigades, as well as Ships.

But thanks for your help anyway.

When you collect them all in one province (Or naval zone or port) and select all the armies (Or navies) you wish to merge, there is a button around the army management bars (Goes something like ->*<- ) that will merge them.
I do believe that AHD introduced auto-merging when you recruited your brigades, but I can't remember how right now.

No No, I know how to have Troops board ships, I just want to know how to have Army Brigades combine with other Brigades, as well as Ships.

Yeah, that was my first guess...

You draw a box around the units you want to merge(just click+hold at a point, and move the mouse: it'll draw a box). If they're in the same province and not moving, you can merge them by clicking on the double arrow button at the top.

This is what I was refering too, but I might have misunderstood something.
I know how to load and unload troops.
But to me it seemed as if u could "attack" with both a landbased army and a navy, or something along thoes lines.
Or perhaps it decreases loss of units due to being abroad or w/e.

Anyways thanks for the reply calvinhobbeslik.

This is what I was refering too, but I might have misunderstood something.
I know how to load and unload troops.
But to me it seemed as if u could "attack" with both a landbased army and a navy, or something along thoes lines.
Or perhaps it decreases loss of units due to being abroad or w/e.

Anyways thanks for the reply calvinhobbeslik.

Oh, you mean something like naval bombardment? Unfortunately, that's not in this game. In fact, I don't think there's even an amphibious assault penalty.