• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Flammehav

Colonel
8 Badges
Sep 9, 2004
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
What is the best AI achivements you've seen in your game? I saw a Scandinavia, that didn't only hold Norway, Denmark and Sweden, but also Iceland, Greenland, Finland, Scotland, half of England, worked their way down to and took Riga and Ôsel and is now leading a very successfull war against Novgorod(42% positive warscore). They are also techleadeing in all exept production wich is 4 lvls away from ahead of time penalty and all provinces are protestants. And also I had absolutly nothing to do with it.

Moves armies into position. Almost a shame to destroy it....

Conqured the World with the Hansa and staying a merchant republic even when i turn into germany. conquring half the world and restoring byzantium back to its historic border. and becoming top trader and unite japan and out compete THe EUropean nation thanks to a person union with FRance than inheritad it how i have no idea....

Somehow I doubt the Hansa AI managed to conquer the entire world. I didn't ask for YOUR achivements, but a remarkable achivement done by the AI wich you had nothing to do with.

While I hear a lot of complaining about blobbing Bohemia snaking to China, a Bohemia that did just that developed the most powerful AI nation I've ever seen. What was worse was this was a puppet-master Ulm game so they became quite the pain. While generally a situation like this causes the ai to create a bad looking snakey empire, Bohemia managed to conquer a large amount of territory from the Russians and claimed most of Poland and Lithuania. They also managed to pass a decent number of the HRE reforms. It wasn't until I switched to a kingdom and stole the crown and proceeded to rally the entire rest of the HRE against them that they finally crumbled.

That is a scary Russia for an Ottomans player. I barely even see Russia form anymore.

For me my biggest AI achievements are seeing an AI country (Oman) westernize. I've seen AI Hindustan.
Indeed it is a fully Orthodox Russia, formed from Novgorod properly eating the GH! I don't know their manpower, but I think they're the end boss of my Ottomans game. We've mostly left each other alone, and they've only jumped in with France, who in turn only declared after Castille or Austria were swinging at me.

Did you actually start in 1399 !?
I find it hard to believe Russia can do that.
Yes, 1399! DW 5.1! I too was surprised, but I think it may be helped with them being a lucky nation, them not getting in to any long wars with me (except for my stealing of CoT Astrakhan from them, to fight them I'd generally send nationalist revolts to far flung regions where there were no troops, after infiltrating their administration), also I focused more on Europe, so no asia spanning snakehemia or austria to steal GH lands. Also Novgorod spent all its time allied with France, which worked well for them, so that and me hassling Austria and Bohemia probably kept Europe from meddling with them too much.

Them being allied with France was annoying, because it meant being attacked by big armies from two sides.

I remember one time were Delhi, Deccan, adn Sind conquered all of the Hindu Indian nations.

I once showed up in Asia to be greeted by a India-Chinese-SE Asia super state...under the Ming. I have no idea how it formed but 30 years later it had completely collapsed. Not a long term achievement but it was momentarily grand.

I wanted to show this world and I figured this was an appropriate place to do so:

This is from my D&T Hainaut>Belgium>Lotharingia>England>France game.

The east was divided up between Yuan China, Persia and Hindustan.

In my latest Grand Campaign I saw a particularly lucky Denmark inherit both Sweden and Norway upon the death of their first monarch and form Scandinavia before 1450. Around 1500 some other AI nation trounced them in a war and made them release every nation they could, so now Sweden and Norway have their old borders and Scandinavia only controls the original territory of Denmark.