+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Idea] Send money

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanxia View Post
    Are you seriously comparing the ending and terrible writing of Mass Effect 3 to the refusal of Paradox to add an exploit that has minimal bearing on the game outside of MP?

LOL

A transfer option solely for use between players in MP would be nice, but comparing the current situations to one of the worst and most avoidable decisions a game company has made in the past decade feels like a blast from a Hyperbole Beam.
    Yeah, I figured someone would do that sooner or later.
    I'm not saying not adding one feature = ME3, I'm saying that when you have 100% positive feedback for whatever you do every single time, you're buying yourself a ticket to failure.
    This much was supposed to be blatantly obvious given that sandbox strategies don't have storylines.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I'm saying that when you have 100% positive feedback for whatever you do every single time, you're buying yourself a ticket to failure.
    and yet you dont like it when people critisize you?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    Getting told by someone you don't know that you're wrong is rarely something anybody likes, but constructive criticism is (one of) the best way(s) to improve.

But trying to stay on topic, I'd really like for some additional diplomacy options, mainly land changing hands.
    It seems I've developed a habit of posting halfway through writing. Chances are I'll edit it shortly thereafter

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

It would be amazing if remove from your own sphere was an available option in the diplomacy tab. Right now, it is only possible to get rid of unwanted spherelings by mods, adjusting save games, or letting another power take it away from you, all of which are impractical. I would say this is a must have if there ever is an expansion on diplomacy.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Robotkiller View Post
    It would be amazing if remove from your own sphere was an available option in the diplomacy tab. Right now, it is only possible to get rid of unwanted spherelings by mods, adjusting save games, or letting another power take it away from you, all of which are impractical. I would say this is a must have if there ever is an expansion on diplomacy.
    In fact, I recall reading in a dev diary or somewhere else that they were going to add this in AHD...
    I also heard that they'd separate the stockpile slider into army and navy...(speaking of this: one possible solution for people who want to micromanage even further(say, supply dreadnoughts but not transports) would be to put a slider under every single military unit.)

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    That's not how you stay on subject. Whether I do or don't like being criticized has nothing to do with this given that I'm not a game making company that needs constructive criticism in order to stay profitable.

Diplomats should be NPCs like Generals or Admirals, randomly generated with some stats and "deployed" to another nation of our choice.
    Lemont Elwood
    Founder of the Liberal International
    Founder of the Imperial Congress
    Founder of the New Crusader Army
    Knight and Fifth Seneschal of the Order of Southern Paradoxians
    Founder of the Order of the Anglos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3