• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you seriously comparing the ending and terrible writing of Mass Effect 3 to the refusal of Paradox to add an exploit that has minimal bearing on the game outside of MP?

LOL

A transfer option solely for use between players in MP would be nice, but comparing the current situations to one of the worst and most avoidable decisions a game company has made in the past decade feels like a blast from a Hyperbole Beam.

Yeah, I figured someone would do that sooner or later.
I'm not saying not adding one feature = ME3, I'm saying that when you have 100% positive feedback for whatever you do every single time, you're buying yourself a ticket to failure.
This much was supposed to be blatantly obvious given that sandbox strategies don't have storylines.

and yet you dont like it when people critisize you?

Getting told by someone you don't know that you're wrong is rarely something anybody likes, but constructive criticism is (one of) the best way(s) to improve.

But trying to stay on topic, I'd really like for some additional diplomacy options, mainly land changing hands.

It would be amazing if remove from your own sphere was an available option in the diplomacy tab. Right now, it is only possible to get rid of unwanted spherelings by mods, adjusting save games, or letting another power take it away from you, all of which are impractical. I would say this is a must have if there ever is an expansion on diplomacy.

It would be amazing if remove from your own sphere was an available option in the diplomacy tab. Right now, it is only possible to get rid of unwanted spherelings by mods, adjusting save games, or letting another power take it away from you, all of which are impractical. I would say this is a must have if there ever is an expansion on diplomacy.

In fact, I recall reading in a dev diary or somewhere else that they were going to add this in AHD...
I also heard that they'd separate the stockpile slider into army and navy...(speaking of this: one possible solution for people who want to micromanage even further(say, supply dreadnoughts but not transports) would be to put a slider under every single military unit.)

Diplomats should be NPCs like Generals or Admirals, randomly generated with some stats and "deployed" to another nation of our choice.